Feedback Advent Calendar 2016

Discussion in 'Game Discussion & Feedback' started by The Osprey, Nov 30, 2016.

Dear forum reader!

If you want to get actively involved in the Forum and participate in the discussions, or want to start your own thread or topic, you will have to log into the game first. We are looking forward to your next visit in our Forum! Please be sure to register if you do not own a game account. CLICK HERE
  1. paolas_2756

paolas_2756 bp_phrase_Forum_Greenhorn

Thank you so much...now I know it ;)

donademene and The Scorpion like this.
  2. The Scorpion

The Scorpion Team Leader Team Zoomumba

You are very welcome, Paolas. Enjoy the rest of the gifts.

Kind regards Scorpion

donademene likes this.
  3. arijason

arijason bp_phrase_Forum_Greenhorn

hello, i want to know the use of these gifts,because i'm at level 12 and don't know where to use them and how to get them. Can you explain it to me? thank and i waiting for an answers. Ari

4. The Scorpion

Hi there Arijason

The prezzies you have received from the Advent Calendar have so far, been provisions and raw materials.

The provisions, for example the water filter which is used in Ocean World, will be added to your water filter total. The Super Feed is used in your Land Zoos (your Main Zoo) and the Booster Brew, which is the yellow topped bottles, are used in your Crafting Centre. You will see the total number of individual provisions you have when looking in your Zoo Shop in the Provisions section.

The raw materials, including those you got from your Large Surprise Box, are used in your Recycling Centre and can be seen in your inventory depot, Raw Materials section.

As a relative newcomer to the game, it may seem a little confusing at first, but don't worry, all will become clear to you with experience.

As long as you keep opening your Advent Calendar windows, your prezzies will be awarded to you and will be saved for future use if you do not need them straight away.

The main thing is to have fun and enjoy your game.

Kind regards Scorpion

donademene likes this.
  5. arijason

arijason bp_phrase_Forum_Greenhorn

thanks to the kind reply.
    Yesterday i wrote a post where i gave the advice to add mini games to make easier the accumulation of points and zoodollars. The games could be the memory, bubbles or simple gams but fun that teach you something about the animals and make zoomumba better.

Waiting for an answer. Ari

6. The Scorpion

Y0u are very welcome, Ari.

I am sorry that I did not respond to your original post - I have just seen it in the Birthday 2016 Discussion thread.. All suggestions, requests etc are forwarded to our Community Manager for discussion with the Dev Team. As you can imagine there are lots of news ideas being presented to the Team from all across the Zoo Community, not just our English language players.

The Dev Team will see the requests and hopefully, some of your ideas will be adopted, but as always, I cannot make any promises to you.

All new ideas and requests are always very welcome. Can I ask you, please, to make these posts in future, in the "Update & Idea Pool" area of our forum so that they can more easily be acknowledged.

Thank you and
    Kind regards Scorpion

donademene likes this.
  7. nelly1313

nelly1313 bp_phrase_Forum_Apprentice

Please help my calendar I do not open gifts on December 6 -nelly1313

donademene likes this.
  8. martina_plv

martina_plv bp_phrase_Forum_Apprentice

I love the calendar and I've loved it every year.

Like nelly1313, I can't open the gifts from yesterday and today (December 6th and 7th). Any ideas?

Happy hollidays to everyone! :)

normap22 and donademene like this.
  9. The Scorpion

10. The Scorpion

Hi there Martina

I am delighted to know that you like the Advent Calendar.

Please make sure you have opened all the previous doors before trying #6 and #7. Check out that piccie as I have asked Nelly to do.

Have fun and enjoy those prezzies.

Kind regards Scorpion

11. BeastMasterXXX

BeastMasterXXX bp_phrase_Forum_Living_Forum_Legend

I am still enjoying the Advent Calendar and all those prezzies we are receiving.

I hope all my friends here are enjoying it too

12. The Scorpion

I am sooooo sorry that I overlooked your post, Dona, and did not respond.

As always, you really are very welcome.

Enjoy those prezzies.

Kind regards Scorpion

13. The Scorpion

Hey Beast

I am delighted to know that you are still enjoying those gifts.

Have fun.

Kind regards Scorpion

14. martina_plv

martina_plv bp_phrase_Forum_Apprentice

Thank yoo for the help, guys! :) Seems like I overlooked it and skipped December 5th, that's why I had trouble with the calendar. My bad. :) Enjoy the hollidays!

15. The Scorpion

Hey! No worries Martina. What is important to us is that all is good again now and that you are getting those prezzies.

Enjoy!

Kind regards Scorpion

16. normap22

normap22 bp_phrase_Forum_Advanced

I appreciate all of the goodies but will admit to a little disappointment in the feed gifts (shrimp and clams). Thanks for everything!

17. The Scorpion

Hi Norma

It is good to know that you are liking the prezzies, As for the clams and the shrimp, I am sure some of your little darlings in Ocean World will appreciate them.

Kind regards Scorpion

18. BeastMasterXXX

BeastMasterXXX bp_phrase_Forum_Living_Forum_Legend

Thanks Fluse and the Devs, for all the prezzies behind the 24 doors (party). Very useful and very much appreciated xD.

I hope everyone enjoyed all those nice gifts.

The Scorpion and Blenco58 like this.
  19. The Scorpion

It is good to know that your enjoyed the Advent Calendar and those prezzies, Beast.

As always, your thanks will be passed on to the Team in Hamburg.

Cheers for now
    Scorpion

BeastMasterXXX and Blenco58 like this.
  20. normap22

normap22 bp_phrase_Forum_Advanced

THANK YOU again for all the wonderful gifts!

BeastMasterXXX and The Scorpion like this.