Cant login

Discussion in 'Questions & Bug Reports' started by jaxson123, Sep 18, 2020.

Dear forum reader!

If you want to get actively involved in the Forum and participate in the discussions, or want to start your own thread or topic, you will have to log into the game first. We are looking forward to your next visit in our Forum! Please be sure to register if you do not own a game account. CLICK HERE
  1. jaxson123

jaxson123 bp_phrase_Forum_Greenhorn

Hey i need help, my game will not load in at all an idk why. I tried changing my password, I made sure my flash was enabled in my browser, I even loaded in through facebook an none of it is working. I tried on my phone and 2 different computers, It is an account I used to use an I wanted my old zoo back I was like lvl 20 or 30 something an this is my favorite zoo game by far. I even tried making a new account as much as I didnt want to an that didn't work either. Anyone got any ideas, if so I would so much appreciative

2. The Scorpion

The Scorpion Team Leader Team Zoomumba

Hi there Jaxson

Can you please advise if you are still having a problem when trying to log into your Zoo? I notice that you have managed to do your Wheel of Fortune today.

Would you also please always quote your User ID Number in your posts, when you require assistance as it helps the Team to help you more quickly.

Cheers for now
    Scorpion

Heïva likes this.