Can't receive new password request through an outdated email address

Discussion in 'Questions & Bug Reports' started by Robban, May 31, 2020.

Dear forum reader!

If you want to get actively involved in the Forum and participate in the discussions, or want to start your own thread or topic, you will have to log into the game first. We are looking forward to your next visit in our Forum! Please be sure to register if you do not own a game account. CLICK HERE
  1. Robban

Robban bp_phrase_Forum_Greenhorn

Hi,
    When I was about 12 years old, I had two accounts. One that I have right now with my dad's email address and one with my first email address with most progress. I swithced to another one some years later and stop using it for more than five years which led it to be automatically deleted. I have manage to send a password request through both my old email address and my old username before I noticed that the mail was already gone. I tried then to recreate my outdated mail but I didn't recieve the request at all. I tried to resend it again but nothing happens. I really miss that account and I worried that I gonna lose it forever.

2. The Scorpion

The Scorpion Team Leader Team Zoomumba

Hey there Robin

My friend and colleague in Support has advised me that he has answered your mail sent to Support. Please get back to him with the answers to his questions and we can then assist you to recover your Zoo.

Thank you and stay safe.

Cheers for now
    Scorpion