Feedback Daily login bonus December 2019

Discussion in 'Game Discussion & Feedback' started by danda-vnovis, Nov 30, 2019.

Dear forum reader!

If you want to get actively involved in the Forum and participate in the discussions, or want to start your own thread or topic, you will have to log into the game first. We are looking forward to your next visit in our Forum! Please be sure to register if you do not own a game account. CLICK HERE
  1. danda-vnovis

danda-vnovis Board Administrator Team Zoomumba

Hello Zoo Directors

We are happy to announce that we have nice event for you - Daily login bonus during December 2019
    from 01.12.2019 00:00 till 31.12.2019 23:59 (CET).

Every day you will get a different login bonus - there are 5 types of different gifts. As soon as you have been logged in for 5 days, the login bonus starts again from day one, like if you were not logged in for one day. The respective reward will be automatically credited to you after successful login.

The event should have same mechanics like in the past, your feedback is appreciated.

Have fun and enjoy the event

Very kind regards
    Your ZooMumba Team

2. Labofant

Labofant bp_phrase_Forum_Regular

And again....like previous years all the squares are already open. So yes it does have the same "mechanics" as in the past. Is it so hard to learn from previous years mistakes?

3. cortomaltès68

cortomaltès68 bp_phrase_Forum_Someday_Author

I've the same problem

4. Heïva

Heïva Board Administrator Team Zoomumba

Good morning

You're speaking of the five squares ? I've made something but can't know if it works, because squares appear only once.
    Can you wait untill tomorrow to tell us if it's ok ?

5. Labofant

No, I'm talking abut the squares in the advent calender. I presume that's what you call "daily login bonus". Because from today that appeared in the game. I don't know where I can find 5 squares.

6. Heïva

We should not have advent calendar( I have too, opened). When I opened my zoo, I had five squares with "daily connection bonus" or something like that and I could take the first.
    I'll try to show you a picture.

7. mari68

mari68 bp_phrase_Forum_Greenhorn

Good morning.The calendar is completly open like last year so please can you help? thanks

8. yonike

yonike bp_phrase_Forum_Demigod

I see this :confused:
    [​IMG]

9. Heïva

10. Labofant

Hi Heiva,

I didn't see the five squares with daily connection bonus. I do have the advent calender (like yonike).

11. Heïva

Here is what you should have :

[​IMG]

12. Heïva

Labofant

Even if you don't see it, you won the price. I can see it on your account :

12019-12-01 08:19:02{"type":"resource","id":"10","amount":"2"}success: reward booking ok.
    It's the same for Corto maltès

12019-12-01 08:54:21{"type":"resource","id":"10","amount":"2"}success: reward booking ok.

yonike :

12019-12-01 10:07:07{"type":"resource","id":"10","amount":"2"}success: reward booking ok.

and mary68 :

12019-12-01 10:02:58{"type":"resource","id":"10","amount":"2"}success: reward booking ok.

Please, remember to give you player ID in your post or, better, in your signature.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2019
    mari68 likes this.
  13. hokeista1998

hokeista1998 bp_phrase_Forum_Demigod

Hello ,my advent calender is opened and didn't see the five squares with daily connection bonus too.

ID 4401364 :) Thank you.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2019
    harryeljulio likes this.
  14. yonike

yonike bp_phrase_Forum_Demigod

I don't have/see it even after cleaning cache and cookies :rolleyes:

Thanks for the info Heïva (chuckle)

15. Heïva

Hi, Hokeista

Don't try to use the calendar, it should not be here.
    You won your daily bonus :

12019-12-01 08:26:34{"type":"resource","id":"10","amount":"2"}success: reward booking ok.

hokeista1998 likes this.
  16. hokeista1998

hokeista1998 bp_phrase_Forum_Demigod

Thank you Heïva

harryeljulio likes this.
  17. toño1948

toño1948 bp_phrase_Forum_Apprentice

help won't let me get a prize ,do not leave me neither day nor prize, thank you in advance,

18. RUBILITA

RUBILITA bp_phrase_Forum_Someday_Author

Hi!(wave)

My advent calender is opened (like yonike) and I didn't see the five squares with daily connection bonus too.
    :(:rolleyes:

Thank you!
    (chuckle)

Nickname:RUBILITA
    ID: 12698915

19. aykayk22

aykayk22 bp_phrase_Forum_Greenhorn

My advent calender is opened (like yonike) and I didn't see the five squares with daily connection bonus too.
    ID 7014800
    Thank you!!!!

20. madeleine1962

madeleine1962 bp_phrase_Forum_Greenhorn

ID 4119687
    THANK YOU