Feedback Daily login bonus December 2019

Discussion in 'Game Discussion & Feedback' started by danda-vnovis, Nov 30, 2019.

Dear forum reader!

If you want to get actively involved in the Forum and participate in the discussions, or want to start your own thread or topic, you will have to log into the game first. We are looking forward to your next visit in our Forum! Please be sure to register if you do not own a game account. CLICK HERE
  1. ibolya5876

ibolya5876 Living Forum Legend

Megnyílt az adventi naptár és az öt négyzetet sem láttam napi csatlakozási bónuszmal.
    ID :12327913
    Köszönöm.

2. gufogufo

gufogufo Forum-Greenhorn

Hellou,
    advent calender 2019

gufogufo
    ID 6114482

thank you

3. danda-vnovis

danda-vnovis Board Administrator Team Zoomumba

Dear Zoo directors,
    advent calendar for this year was not planned and will be not fixed. Please ignore it, it is a bug and calendar should be removed from game from DEV team.
    We are waiting for more information and we will let you know.
    Thank you for your kind understanding
    Danda

The Scorpion likes this.
  4. -david10-

-david10- Forum-Greenhorn

Hellou,
    bonusové připojení -david10-, ID 252341, děkuji

Heiva - děkuji

Last edited: Dec 2, 2019
  5. Heïva

Heïva Board Administrator Team Zoomumba

Hi, David

We are looking to your problem. Be patient please.

6. Labofant

Labofant Junior Expert

Thank you for letting us know.

But I still don't see the daily login bonus screen. But as long as I'm getting the rewards that's fine with me.

7. danda-vnovis

Hello, there is a problem with DLB (daily login bonus). It doesn´t work as it should work. I kindly ask for your patiency, we have overhand the problem to the developers for fix.

Thank you danda

mariampoutzou and ibolya5876 like this.
  8. yonike

yonike Forum General

The daily login bonus screen has arrived (chuckle)

9. gleeful

gleeful Active Author

Alas, I have yet to see it. And while I appreciate the trouble the mods are going to individually checking user accounts for the rewards, it seems a less than satisfactory solution.

Username: gleeful User ID: 12212490

10. vanessa_potter100

vanessa_potter100 Forum-Apprentice

I still don't see the daily login bonus screen. But as long as I'm getting the rewards that's fine with me.

11. danda-vnovis

Good evening all,
    sadly there is big issue with advent calendar and DLB bonus. If they deactivate the advent calendar, it affects also the DLB bonus too. They tried hardly whole day today to find solution for this problem, but sadly their are not able to fix it as it was planned.
    Unfortunately the AdventCalendar will continue to run in the bugged version. For some users it will be not possible to pick up the gifts.
    Thank you for your kind understanding
    Danda

ibolya5876 likes this.
  12. -david10-

-david10- Forum-Greenhorn

Good evening, thank you -david10-

Last edited: Dec 3, 2019
  13. ___Blitzz___

___Blitzz___ Forum-Greenhorn

Hello,
    Sorry for all the negative feedback but given the current findings I make in ZM I can't be blamed either.
    First of all the login bonus, so it doesn't work. I get to see it every day and log in every day, but from day 3 or 4 it suddenly goes back to day 1.
    Recycling does not work, even when I use the intended filters to make parts, so I will not be able to move one step further in months to be able to stay for the Ocean.
    The delays ingame that I have to struggle through are also not very pleasant, hopefully something can be done about that.
    Finally, I hope that some positive things will be given for the upcoming winter month, as we are playing ZM for that, for entertainment and pleasure.
    I cannot see anything of an Advent calendar as some others indicate, so unfortunately it is also of no use to me.
    Regards,

Last edited: Dec 4, 2019 at 12:28 PM
  14. Heïva

Hi, Blitzz

Unfortunately, ou logged in while the bonus was not working, between the afternoon of December 2 and December 3 at 14h, so your connection was not taken into account for december 3.
    You can write to the support if you want.
    For recycling, you are very unlucky :confused:
    It takes me a long time before I won what I needed but it's worst for you, I'm sorry.

15. Labofant

Labofant Junior Expert

I see the login bonus now, but I start at day 1. Does this mean the bonus is extended as we seem to have started later?

16. gleeful

gleeful Active Author

Mine has now appeared, thank you for whatever you did to fix it.

17. danda-vnovis

Dear all,
    the issue with the Daily Login Bonus has been reported to the Team. We will book the missing rewards to you soon. Thank you for your patience.
    From now on you are welcome to write here, only if you have troubles during deactivation of DLB only (please don´t report to us advent calendar - we will not fix the calendar) only DLB bug will be fixed and don´t forget to give us your ID, so we can check, if there really was problem on your account and book missing rewards to you.
    We apologize for the delay in finding solution, it was not easy to get all the informations and solution, how to fix the problem at your accounts.
    Thank you for your patiency

Danda

18. craiasazapezilor

craiasazapezilor Forum-Apprentice

I also didn't see the DLB screen for the past 2 days. I don't know to tell you if I received the gifts or not.
    ID: 11920626
    Thank you

19. Heïva

Hi, craiasazapezilor

You had all your rewards :

72019-12-07 07:55:28{"type":"resource","id":"8","amount":"2"}success: reward booking ok.
    62019-12-06 07:10:48{"type":"resource","id":"10","amount":"2"}success: reward booking ok.
    52019-12-05 07:14:05{"type":"user","id":"1","amount":"2"}success: reward booking ok.
    42019-12-04 08:21:00{"type":"resource","id":"11","amount":"1"}success: reward booking ok.
    32019-12-03 14:36:22{"type":"resource","id":"12","amount":"1"}success: reward booking ok.
    22019-12-02 08:02:42{"type":"resource","id":"8","amount":"2"}success: reward booking ok.
    12019-12-01 14:23:18{"type":"resource","id":"10","amount":"2"}success: reward booking ok.

20. Heïva

Hi, Labofant

You didn't log on the 3 december, so you started again at day one on the 4.

danda-vnovis likes this.