darts

Discussion in 'Questions & Bug Reports' started by Lili31S, May 21, 2020.

Dear forum reader!

If you want to get actively involved in the Forum and participate in the discussions, or want to start your own thread or topic, you will have to log into the game first. We are looking forward to your next visit in our Forum! Please be sure to register if you do not own a game account. CLICK HERE
  1. Lili31S

Lili31S bp_phrase_Forum_Apprentice

This new hobby "australia" is not easy. Did not like. It should be like the others, collecting darts of each color to save the prizes. So it is very difficult, on top of that the game itself does not help. I have more than 100 pens and each time I feed them I can only take a maximum of 5 darts. So you will not be able to take any prize and I will have to give up this hobby ... I think you should correct the game ...

2. The Scorpion

The Scorpion Team Leader Team Zoomumba

Hi there Lili

Yes, I agree with you that the drop rate of the Darts is very low. You must keep on trying though and perhaps the Devs will arrange something for us.

Stay safe and well.

Cheers for now
    Scorpion

3. nelly1313

nelly1313 bp_phrase_Forum_Apprentice

I don't like the game! At 300 kennels a maximum of 10 darts!Please fix it or it just doesn't make sense to play

4. The Scorpion

Hi there Nelly

I can certainly understand your frustration at the low drop rate of the Darts. Please persevere with the Event and keep on tending those little Animals of yours. Hopefully the Dev Team will arrange something good for us all very soon.

Stay safe and well

Cheers for now
    Scorpion

harryeljulio and mariampoutzou like this.
  5. .tomas01.

.tomas01. bp_phrase_Forum_Advanced

Scorpion, I think you need some appreciation, I know that is not easy being the face on receiving various kinds of comments, but you're doing fine work! Just take some good vibes from me (chuckle) I'm just someone somewhere giving you good vibes! Take them! Hope you good! And with you is everyone from the team!(wave) For the record, be safe too :p

6. The Scorpion

Hey Tomas

Thank you so much for your kind words. The Team and I certainly appreciate it.

Take good care of yourself, my friend, stay safe and well.

Cheers for now
    Scorpion

7. kiras

kiras bp_phrase_Forum_Living_Forum_Legend

Simply fascinated, I don't know you at all but if you allow me, I love you! ;):inlove:

I love and respect you too, Mr. Scorpion ... it is increasingly difficult to find people who tell you that they love you, just for the sake of doing it and that it involves something beautiful, because it will surprise or smile at the person who receives it.

8. kiras

kiras bp_phrase_Forum_Living_Forum_Legend

Hi Lili and Nelly,

If it's any consolation, after 9 years in the game, I don't have complete animal enclosures.

It really is a difficult event, but if I can help you with my experience.
    I don't know what level they are at, but if you put only one macaw (parrot) in each enclosure you have, It is the animal that you attend the fastest and you can get more darts.

They have the opportunity to play... if you guess the box you can get 100 darts, less is nothing.
    https://board-en.zoomumba.com/threads/treasure-hunt-52.8514/unread

Last edited by moderator: May 24, 2020 at 1:34 PM
  9. The Scorpion

Aw! Kiras, we can always rely on you to extend your love to the players and to the Team. It is really nice of you to take the time to write your kind words.

Big hugs from your friend, Scorpion (hug)(hug)

harryeljulio, mariampoutzou and kiras like this.
  10. The Scorpion

Thank you very much for your advice, dear Kiras. I do hope that our friends will take it on board and start getting some more of those elusive Darts.

Cheers for the moment
    Scorpion

harryeljulio, mariampoutzou and kiras like this.
  11. .tomas01.

You're welcome:music:

Regarding that, something I've wondered to ask/say, let those good vibes reach the animators for the game, and, with them, the graphic designers, something that has really fascinated me in the game is the designs and animations for the game :D so goofy, so simple, so well done and criative, when I was a kid I stared at them just because they were gorgeous! I don't know, this is just something that could improve the mood on those who did/do this work, and if you could pass on I'd be glad :inlove:

12. .tomas01.

You can love whatever you want to love, let yourself have some good positive thoughts, it's healthy ahah;)

13. Najlepszy1590

Najlepszy1590 bp_phrase_Forum_Emperor_of_the_Forum

Yes, graphics and animations are beautiful, but it's a pity that with more animals in the zoo you have to turn off the animations. When I fill the whole zoo with animals, when the full animation is on, the game lags so much that you can't play normally. This should finally be repaired or changed. (wave);)