Feedback Halloween Boardgame Event: October/November 2019

Discussion in 'Game Discussion & Feedback' started by danda-vnovis, Oct 16, 2019.

Dear forum reader!

If you want to get actively involved in the Forum and participate in the discussions, or want to start your own thread or topic, you will have to log into the game first. We are looking forward to your next visit in our Forum! Please be sure to register if you do not own a game account. CLICK HERE
  1. danda-vnovis

danda-vnovis Board Administrator Team Zoomumba

Hello Zoo Directors

Do you have any feedback for us on this Event? Let us know. :)
    As always, we should be delighted to read your thoughts.

Thank you

Kind regards
    Your ZooMumba Team

2. kiras

kiras bp_phrase_Forum_Living_Forum_Legend

It would be great to have new events, for which we are veterans, but for me any event is welcome.

Undoubtedly for those who have been playing for a short time or those who failed to get all the animals, it will be wonderful.

Enjoy it (chuckle)(chuckle)... thanks :inlove::inlove:

3. fernandoamon

fernandoamon bp_phrase_Forum_Apprentice

I loved this halloween event. I had not participated the other time. You could always do this with other events (Christmas, Valentine's Day, Easter, Birthday): make the old event animals available in the store for us to buy

4. BAW815

BAW815 bp_phrase_Forum_Count_Count

I finally got my megabat pair, now if only they would breed. xD :cry: :rolleyes: (angel)

It has been so long since this event originally ran that I forgot when it was. (chuckle)

PerryPenguin and Pixpix8 like this.