Feedback Happy 10th Anniversary

Discussion in 'Game Discussion & Feedback' started by The Scorpion, Aug 19, 2020.

Dear forum reader!

If you want to get actively involved in the Forum and participate in the discussions, or want to start your own thread or topic, you will have to log into the game first. We are looking forward to your next visit in our Forum! Please be sure to register if you do not own a game account. CLICK HERE
  1. The Scorpion

The Scorpion Team Leader Team Zoomumba

Hi there dear friends

As you know today, 19th August 2020, is the 10th Anniversary of ZooMumba.

If you have any messages for us, your Moderator Team, your friends you have made in the game, or that we can pass on to the Management and Dev Teams, please feel free to write here in this thread.

Thanks dear friends.

Stay safe and well everyone.

Your ZooMumba Team

2. Kallima

Kallima bp_phrase_Forum_Greenhorn

Good evening(wave)
    I'm happy and lucky to have opened my zoo during the 10th Anniversary!!
    I have received so many precious gifts that I would have in a long time and with a lot of work...
    I thank the Staff of Mods and in particular Mr. Scorpion, and all the directors of the zoos who sharing their experiences on the forum,
    teach me many things.
    Happy Anniversary Zoomumba!!!(party)(party)

The Scorpion and mariampoutzou like this.
  3. cori12

cori12 bp_phrase_Forum_Greenhorn

Hello Scorprion and fellow Moderators!
    Happy 10'th anniversary for you and the whole team working for this wonderful game !
    I don't know why, I was expecting to find an aniversary habitat close to what we have received in the first years of the game. What name goes by this special habitat this time? (I don't seem to find it as ''aniversary habitat'' at all in my belongings.)
    Cori12
    ID: 10197099
    rank 103

mariampoutzou and The Scorpion like this.
  4. The Scorpion

Hi there Kallima

Thank you very much for your kind words.

It makes it all so worthwhile when we know that our friends here are happy and enjoying the game.

Take care and stay well, my friend

Cheers for now
    Scorpion

Kallima and mariampoutzou like this.
  5. The Scorpion

Hey there Cori

Thank you for your kind words.

The Anniversary Habitat from the Celebration Bonus Code is the 2014 Anniversary Habitat. I have checked and it has definitely been booked to you.

Stay safe and well, my friend.

Cheers for now
    scorpion

mariampoutzou likes this.
  6. varvara94

varvara94 bp_phrase_Forum_Apprentice

С юбилеем, дорогая игрушка! Спасибо вам за подарки! Я бы тоже хотел тебе что-нибудь подарить. Здорово, что появилось новое животное, милые лягушки!
    (вечеринка)(вечеринка)(вечеринка)

Translation using Google Translate added by Moderator

Happy anniversary, dear toy! Thank you for the gifts! I would also like to give you something. Great to have a new animal, cute frogs! (party)(party)(party)

Last edited by moderator: Aug 20, 2020
    The Scorpion likes this.
  7. kiras

kiras bp_phrase_Forum_Living_Forum_Legend

Hello Mr. Scorpion,

(party)(party) First of all, congratulations on the 10th anniversary (party)(party)

I feel proud to belong in this game.
    I have many years in this game and I'm still in love with him.
    Thanks to him I have met wonderful people, two of them my best friends, I love you!! :inlove::inlove:

I'm already at level 200 and now I want to enjoy the game in a different way. I have not put to it, but shortly I will.

Thank you for so many years, for putting up with us!!!;)xD... and continue the game (party):inlove:(chuckle)xD

(party)(party)Thank you very much for the gifts, the frogs are spectacular :inlove::inlove:

8. The Scorpion

Hi Varvara

It is always good to read that you like the Bonus Code and those new Frogs.

Stay safe my friend.

Cheers
    Scorpion

NB. Please remember that you must write in English in this section of the Forum, please.

9. The Scorpion

Hi there Kiras

Thank you so much for your lovely message.

Yes, you are certainly one of our 'old' friends and it is wonderful that you have stayed with us through thick and thin. You are one of our regular posters here in our friendly forum and it is always a pleasure to read your posts.

It is an honour for us to have you as part of our ZooMumba Family - long may it last and hopefully we will be writing similar messages in 10 years time for our 20th Anniversary.

Stay safe and well, dear friend.

Cheers for now
    Scorpion

10. zoo_fun

zoo_fun bp_phrase_Forum_Someday_Author

I will start by saying a huge ”Happy Birthday Zoomumba”, the game I love so much, and returned to after a few years of not playing, only to find out that the game I once loved changed a bit, but the essence is the same, which made me stay and enjoy playing it just like I did when I first started playing it. Plus, the repeated events helped me catch up with what I have been missing.
    Last, but definitely not least, I want to say a huge ”Thank You” to everyone keeping this game alive, and this goes to Management, Dev Teams, Forum Leaders, and everyone playing it, and especially to Scorpion, who always has some wise and kind words for us.

11. zoo_fun

zoo_fun bp_phrase_Forum_Someday_Author

Also, thank you for the bonus code, the rewards are spectacular :inlove::inlove::inlove:
    Again, Happy Birthday Zoomumba, may you live forever (party)(party)(party)

12. The Scorpion

Hi there Zoo Fun

Thank you too for your kindness and support over the years.

All our family out there in ZooMumba Land make it a sincere pleasure to be able to help and play along with you all. Thank you so much.

Stay safe and well, my friend

Cheers
    Scorpion

mariampoutzou and zoo_fun like this.
  13. mariampoutzou

mariampoutzou bp_phrase_Forum_Board_Analyst

What name goes by this special habitat this time? I don't seem to find it as ''aniversary habitat'' at all in my belongings.

14. The Scorpion

Hi Mariam

Please see my reply to your other post regarding the Bonus Code Habitats.

Take good care of yourself, my friend.

Cheers for now
    Scorpion

15. chiwu19870228

chiwu19870228 bp_phrase_Forum_Greenhorn

like this Game,player from China!

16. The Scorpion

Hi there Chiwu

It is really good to know that you are enjoying the game.

Stay safe and well.

Cheers for now
    Scorpion

17. dunae

dunae bp_phrase_Forum_Apprentice

Happy 10th anniversary!! I´ve just come back from my holidays and seen the bonus code :cry::cry::cry::cry:. It seems I´ve missed it for a few days, what a pity!I hope to have the chance to get the new animals in the future. Anyway, thanks to all the the management and moderator team for this wonderful game. I´ve been playing since 2011 and I still enjoy it even though there aren´t many new animals or events. It has been great to have some fun during the lockdown as well.

Cheers and thanks again!

18. The Scorpion

Hi there Dunae

Thank you so much for your kind words.

I am sure those Frogs will come back to see us again and join us and their Zoo friends, sometime in the near future.

Take good care of yourself.

Cheers for now
    Scorpion

19. Alexsenior

Alexsenior bp_phrase_Forum_Commander_of_the_Forum

Hi everyone, Mr Scorpion and his fantastic team,
    I have been subscribed to this game since 2010 (or 2011). I have seen it grow and improve year after year. There have been years that I have sporadically logged in, but I always come back! Because it is a game that in its simplicity, however, gives you small personal satisfactions every day. Now that I play almost every day I can fully understand the commitment of the whole team and the dedication they put into it! You are a great team keep it up! (angel)

Happy 10th anniversary! (wave)
    Alex

P.S. Thank you so much for the beautiful gifts of this event (wave)

20. The Scorpion

Hi Alex

Thank you for your very kind words.

Knowing that you and our other friends here in the Game, like playing it so much makes it all worthwhile for being able to help where we can.

It is good to know that you are enjoying this Event too.

Have lots of fun, my friend.

Stay safe and well.

Cheers for the moment
    Scorpion

Alexsenior and mariampoutzou like this.