Feedback Happy Christmas Everyone

Discussion in 'Game Discussion & Feedback' started by The Scorpion, Dec 6, 2016.

Dear forum reader!

If you want to get actively involved in the Forum and participate in the discussions, or want to start your own thread or topic, you will have to log into the game first. We are looking forward to your next visit in our Forum! Please be sure to register if you do not own a game account. CLICK HERE
  1. The Scorpion

The Scorpion Team Leader Team Zoomumba

Hey there Zoo Directors

I have snuck this thread in here, even though it is not exactly to do with our game.

Please use this thread if you would like to wish the season's greetings to your friends here and the Team.

Of course, you may prefer to start your own thread in "Users' Corner" or in your own named thread in "Who is who - The Players". Entirely up to you.

Kind regards
    Your ooMumba Team

2. normap22

normap22 bp_phrase_Forum_Advanced

To the ZM Hamburg team - Frohe Weihnachten und ein Gl├╝ckliches Neues Jahr!!
    And to the everyone else with ZM (especially Scorpion, Osprey, Penny, and Perry) and to all the contributors in the forums -
    Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!

Thanks to all of you for everything that you do!

3. The Scorpion

Hi there Norma

Aw! Thanks for your lovely greetings. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family.

Your kind words have already been passed on to Fluse. She has asked me to say that she will be acknowledging and responding to the Season's Greetings in a few days time.

Thanks again

Kind regards Scorpion
    for the ZooMumba Team

4. The Osprey

The Osprey User

Hi Norma

I would also like to say thank you for your kind words.

Merry Xmas to you and your family and may 2017 be a great year for you.

Kind regards Osprey

5. PerryPenguin

PerryPenguin Moderator Team Zoomumba

Hey Norma (wave)

Thank you sooooooo much for your season's wishes, that is very kind of you xD.

I wish you and all of your loved ones a Very Merry Christmas and a Terrific New Year. I hope you are on Santa's 'Nice List this like I am (angel)and that you get some good prezzies that you want. But, just as important, I hope your home will be filled with love, peace and happiness and may it continue throughout the coming year.

Love Perry (hug)

6. donademene

donademene bp_phrase_Forum_Living_Forum_Legend

Merry Christmas wish Dev Team, Fluse and obvious to you who are with us on the forum when we need you Osprey, Scorpio, Penny and Perry.
    Along with loved ones Happy Holidays!
    [​IMG]

aninos, Adryan27, normap22 and 3 others like this.
  7. The Osprey

The Osprey User

Hi Dona

Thank you for your kind wishes. I wish you and your family a very Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year.

Kind regards Osprey

8. The Scorpion

My sincere best wishes for Christmas and the New Year, to you and all your family Dona.

Thank you so much for your heartwarming words.

Kind regards Scorpion

9. BeastMasterXXX

BeastMasterXXX bp_phrase_Forum_Living_Forum_Legend

Mrs Beast and I would like to send our very best wishes for a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all our dear friends here and your families.

Have a great time over the festive season.

A huge THANK YOU and Season's Greetings to Fluse and the Dev Team in Hamburg, to our Community Team Manager, Wiley, and to our own Team, Osprey, Scorpion, Penny & Perry and your families and loved ones.

May you all keep safe over the holiday and be surrounded with love, goodwill and peace.

Your friends
    Mr & Mrs Beast (hug)(hug)
    Love and big hugs to you all (hug)(hug)

aninos, Adryan27, normap22 and 2 others like this.
  10. The Scorpion

Thank you for your kind wishes Beast. These will be passed on to Hamburg as well.

The Team wish you, Mrs Beast and all tthe Beast family a Wonderful Christmas and New Year.

Enjoy every moment of the festive season.

Kind regards Scorpion
    for the ZooMumba Team

11. donademene

I wish all the players ZooMumba, Merry Christmas with your loved ones!!!!!(hug)(party)(party)
    [​IMG]

12. The Scorpion

Hey there Dear Zoo Directors (wave)

Our Community Manager, Fluse, was hoping to call in here personally to wish us all the Season's Greetings and to thank everyone for the continued support here in our lovely game and our friends.

Unfortunately, the dreaded flu bug that is doing its rounds in the offices in Hamburg has got to dear Fluse as well :wuerg::cry:. She has asked me to send her love and best wishes to you all for a really wonderful Christmas and a safe, peaceful and joyous New Year.

Bye for now
    Scorpion
    for Fluse (hug), ZooMumba Community Manager

aninos, donademene and BeastMasterXXX like this.
  13. BeastMasterXXX

BeastMasterXXX bp_phrase_Forum_Living_Forum_Legend

Aw! We are sooooooo sorry to hear that our dear Fluse has been knobbled by the pesky flu bug.

Please send her our love and best wishes for a rapid recovery and hope she manages to have a good Christmas with the family

Mr & Mrs Beast (hug)(hug)

aninos, donademene and The Scorpion like this.
  14. The Scorpion

Thank you Mr & Mrs Beast. I will pass on your love and kind wishes to Fluse.

Cheers for now
    Scorpion

aninos and donademene like this.
  15. chri04g4

chri04g4 bp_phrase_Forum_Active_Author

Merry X mas every one. I hope you enjoy the holiday.

aninos, donademene and The Scorpion like this.
  16. The Scorpion

Thanks Chri, and a Very Merry Christmas to you and to your family and loved ones too.

Have good one

Take care and keep safe
    Scorpion

aninos and donademene like this.
  17. Blenco58

Blenco58 bp_phrase_Forum_Emperor_of_the_Forum

Merry x mas every one
    [​IMG]

18. Blenco58

Blenco58 bp_phrase_Forum_Emperor_of_the_Forum

Happy Xmas everyone
    [​IMG]

19. The Scorpion

Thank you Blenco, and a Very Happy and Safe Christmas to you and your family and friends.

Have a really enjoyable time.

Scorpion

aninos, The Osprey, Blenco58 and 2 others like this.
  20. donademene

Happy New Year everyone!
    [​IMG]