I can't play zoomuba AAAAAAAAAA

Discussion in 'Questions & Bug Reports' started by fefao25, Feb 1, 2020.

Dear forum reader!

If you want to get actively involved in the Forum and participate in the discussions, or want to start your own thread or topic, you will have to log into the game first. We are looking forward to your next visit in our Forum! Please be sure to register if you do not own a game account. CLICK HERE
  1. fefao25

fefao25 Forum-Greenhorn

I really love this game, and always stop my routine to try to get in sometimes, but never leave the loading screen, I would like to know what the mistake is, I really want to play this wonderful game.
    Cmoooon

2. The Scorpion

The Scorpion Team Leader Team Zoomumba

Hi there Fefao

I am sorry to read that you have not been able to log into your game.

The usual reason is that Flash Player is not enabled to your browser. The game needs you to have Flash Player enabled for it to load and run correctly.

Enabling Flash Player is a simple process, which varies slightly depending on which browser you are using. We have some FAQs with help for the most common browsers such as Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge and Mozilla Firefox, in the FAQ section of our forum. The appropriate one for your browser should help you.

Please let us know how you get on or if you require further assistance.

Cheers for now
    Scorpion

3. fefao25

fefao25 Forum-Greenhorn

I got it,THANK USSOOOOO MUCH.
    I'll cry.

The Scorpion likes this.
  4. The Scorpion

Aw! Please don't cry my friend, just enjoy your game xD.

Cheers for now
    Scorpion

danda-vnovis and Heïva like this.
  5. Labofant

Labofant Active Author

I have the same problem in Firefox for quite some time now. I had to install an ad-blocker for the game to load. But then I can't watch any movies in the cinema because they are blocked by the ad-blocker. Very annoying as I have to use IE to watch movies in the cinema but I have to use FF for regular visits because it reacts soooooo much faster than IE.

6. yonike

yonike Forum General

You can watch movies??? :eek::eek::eek:
    It's been months since I've seen a movie-.-

7. Labofant

Labofant Active Author

Hi yonike,

During the December event I could watch three movies every day. Before that it has been a long time ago. Except for one movie every now and then. Since the event I haven't seen anything. But I keep trying.

8. yonike

yonike Forum General

Lucky you my friend (chuckle)

9. nelly1313

nelly1313 Forum-Apprentice

Why doesn't it allow me to buy a giant squid? Do I need to have a specific kennel,

10. The Scorpion

Hi there Nelly

Yes, the Giant Squid can only live in a Large Habitat.

Cheers
    Scorpion

11. nelly1313

At level 70 I received a large water kennel, but I don't have it in stock. Where to look for it?

12. The Scorpion

Hi there Nelly

You received the Blueprint for the Large Ocean World Enclosure, rather than the actual Enclosure.

You will find the Blueprint in your Crafting Workshop in the Enclosures section. You now have the ability to build this Enclosure, as long as you have the required Raw Materials and Pet Pennies.

Would you please remember to include your User ID Number in all your posts especially if you are asking for help.

Cheers for now
    Scorpion

13. nelly1313

Thank you very much! ID-11169225
    When I reached level 70 it showed me that I was making a big pirate bay,but did not show up at the warehouse

Last edited: Feb 19, 2020 at 10:10 PM
    The Scorpion likes this.
  14. The Scorpion

You are very welcome, Nelly. The Enclosure Blueprint is a reward for reachng Player Level 70.

Cheers for now
    Scorpion