major mistake on my part

Discussion in 'Questions & Bug Reports' started by ninanijntje, Dec 14, 2019.

Dear forum reader!

If you want to get actively involved in the Forum and participate in the discussions, or want to start your own thread or topic, you will have to log into the game first. We are looking forward to your next visit in our Forum! Please be sure to register if you do not own a game account. CLICK HERE
  1. ninanijntje

ninanijntje Junior Expert

Hi,

I made a major mistake. I accidentally bought a clownfish baby for 43 zd's. :cry:I'm breeding them because every succesful breed yields oysters. It's not that I really need them. I already had 202 clownfish babies in my inventory. Is there something that can be done or is it my bad luck? After the last circus I was just beginning to get my zd's back and now I face a very big (unnecessary) setback. Please tell me someone can help me reverse this action.

Best regards,

Ninanijntje

2. Labofant

Labofant Active Author

That's a big mistake. It happens to me sometimes as well. I want to click on something and my mouse slides over to another place. But for me it's always when feeding my animals. Instead of regular feed I feed them with superfeed but that is not so bad. I also accidentally enlarged my waterworld but I'm going to need to do that anyway in the future so that's also not such a big deal.

I know that in the past they were able to correct enlargements which were bought by mistake. I hope they can help you with this one too.
    Good luck

Labofant

3. ninanijntje

Have they done that in the past??? That gives me some hope. I just finished tending all my animals and I don't care if they have to restore my zoo to the point before my mistake. Nothing I've done is worth 43 ZD's. It will take me such a long time before I earn 43 ZD's.

Ninanijntje

4. yonike

yonike Forum General

Good luck ninanijntje! (hug)

It also happened to me in the past :rolleyes:

5. Heïva

Heïva Board Administrator Team Zoomumba

Hi, ninanijntje

I gave the zd back to you, but it's exceptional, for Christmas. Take care, now. ;)

The Scorpion likes this.
  6. ninanijntje

oooooh Heiva,

Thank you soooooo much. :D:D:D:D This is the best Christmas present ever.

And I'll promise to be more careful. 8)

The Scorpion and Heïva like this.