Feedback Official Discussion - 2016 Birthday Event

Discussion in 'Game Discussion & Feedback' started by The Osprey, Aug 17, 2016.

Dear forum reader!

If you want to get actively involved in the Forum and participate in the discussions, or want to start your own thread or topic, you will have to log into the game first. We are looking forward to your next visit in our Forum! Please be sure to register if you do not own a game account. CLICK HERE
  1. pek712

pek712 bp_phrase_Forum_All_knowing_Oracle

My Ocean World is pretty small, so I haven't even finished the first round (angel)But I keep at it and try to get as many rewards as I can, I'd like to have the habitat (chuckle)

2. Blenco58

Blenco58 bp_phrase_Forum_Emperor_of_the_Forum

Good luck with it, I had first 5 habitats and I had the first round in 2,5 days ready, I go around the 5 minutes to my OW.
    Lucky I have now vacation.

pek712 and The Scorpion like this.
  3. The Scorpion

The Scorpion Team Leader Team Zoomumba

oops sorry Dona :oops: It looks like I mixed up the two posts there.

Thank you for your kind words, which will be passed on of course.

Thanks for pointing this out Pek, I wouldn't deliberately miss anyone of our dear friends out so it is good that you have advised me of this.

Kind regards Scorpion

donademene and pek712 like this.
  4. The Scorpion

Very well done Blenco, this is excellent news. Keep up the good work

Kind regards Scorpion

donademene and Blenco58 like this.
  5. The Scorpion

Keep it up Pek. Hopefully with a little more work you will get there.

Kind regards Scorpion

donademene and pek712 like this.
  6. BeastMasterXXX

BeastMasterXXX bp_phrase_Forum_Living_Forum_Legend

Thanks for the starfish bonus code Fluse and the Dev Team (hug). It really is most welcome.

Good luck with the Board Game everyone and keep up the good work. It seems that many of our friends here have been pleasantly surprised at how far they have managed to progress in the game - well done dear friends.

7. RomanianOwl

RomanianOwl bp_phrase_Forum_Active_Author

An amazing bonus code that gives us not only starfish, but also a booster and a small habitat. Hope everyone is cheered up now and see this event in a pozitive light :3

Thank you very much Dev team :D

8. The Scorpion

Your appreciation is very welcome Beast, and will be passed on to Fluse and the Devs.

Kind regards Scorpion

donademene likes this.
  9. The Scorpion

Hi Peter.

Thank you for your kind input and for your buoyant attitude throughout the Board Game. I am sure your words have been a great source of comfort to our friends here, and for that you have my deepest gratitude.

Your thanks will be passed on to the Devs.

Kind regards Scorpion

donademene and RomanianOwl like this.
  10. RoxyRotten

RoxyRotten bp_phrase_Forum_Old_Hand

Awesome! My internet has been down for almost 2 weeks and it is still spotty at times. Another bonus code! Thank You!!!

The Scorpion likes this.
  11. The Scorpion

Hey Roxy

Sorry to hear that your internet has not been behaving itself. I am pleased that the Bonus Code will come in useful for you.

Kind regards Scorpion

donademene likes this.
  12. chri04g4

chri04g4 bp_phrase_Forum_Active_Author

I am very pleased with the bonus code. I am saving it for the weekend and am warming up for 3 hours of non stop clicking.

13. The Scorpion

That's good to hear, Chri. Best of luck - make the most of the starfish booster, and get your animals really wanting to be fed and played with.

Kind regards Scorpion

donademene likes this.
  14. MaryamAgenia

MaryamAgenia bp_phrase_Forum_Apprentice

Thank you for the starfish bonus code!!!!! My Ocean world is so full now, im so happy and have 2 large habitats waiting for when i get that squid, cuz I'll hit level 62 tommorow!!!!

15. lucis

lucis bp_phrase_Forum_Someday_Author

Thank you for the amazing bonus code! Now I have a happy seahorse family :inlove:

16. Blenco58

Blenco58 bp_phrase_Forum_Emperor_of_the_Forum

Congrats Lucis, enjoy your seahorse family(party)(hug)

malte09 and The Scorpion like this.
  17. The Scorpion

Hi there Mary

That is really wonderful news. I am sure those squids are waiting to come along and meet their new friends in your Ocean World.

Your appreciation of the bonus code will be passed on to Fluse and the Dev Team

Kind regards Scorpion

donademene likes this.
  18. The Scorpion

It is nice to hear about your new seahorse family. I am sure they quickly made friends with the others there in your Ocean World.

Your thanks for the bonus code will be passed on to Fluse and the Devs

Kind regards Scorpion

donademene likes this.
  19. malte09

malte09 bp_phrase_Forum_Someday_Author

I think this is a great event! Thanks to the bonus codes and not least all the good tips and tricks from other players I'm now half through the sixth round. I've all ready got 17 habitats and thanks to the very generous prices I've collected materials enough for at least two more. I had never dreamed of getting all these fine prices - and I even consider to buy the Orca-package to fill up my habitats with different animals. I just don't like the concept that you can't be sure to get both genders...:rolleyes: Maybe we can also hope for more OW-species soon? (angel)
    I want to thank everybody - team and players - and wish everybody good luck for the last days of the event (wave)
    Kind regards
    Malte

The Scorpion likes this.
  20. The Scorpion

Hi there Malte

Thank you so much for your kind words. Your thanks will be passed on to the Team in Hamburg. You, too, have shared some excellent information which is so helpful to our friends here, so a BIG THANK YOU to you for what you have done.

Good luck with your event over the last few days and keep up the good work. Your little OW darlings are very proud of you, as are your land zoo animals who are very aware that you have had to spend a lot more time in OW than you would normally.

Kind regards Scorpion

donademene and malte09 like this.