Feedback Official Discussion - 2016 Birthday Event

Discussion in 'Game Discussion & Feedback' started by The Osprey, Aug 17, 2016.

Dear forum reader!

If you want to get actively involved in the Forum and participate in the discussions, or want to start your own thread or topic, you will have to log into the game first. We are looking forward to your next visit in our Forum! Please be sure to register if you do not own a game account. CLICK HERE
  1. malte09

malte09 bp_phrase_Forum_Someday_Author

Oh yes, I have indeed spend more time here than I use to the last week, but when I've finished this round I will allow myself to slow down a little - though it's tempting to keep on with the double xp-weekend ;)

BeastMasterXXX and The Scorpion like this.
  2. BeastMasterXXX

BeastMasterXXX bp_phrase_Forum_Living_Forum_Legend

Thanks for the Double XP Weekend Fluse (hug) and the Devs (hug). Always useful and always welcome xD

3. The Scorpion

The Scorpion Team Leader Team Zoomumba

Hey there Malte

No worries. You will be able to chill out a bit when the board Game closes.

Kind regards Scorpion

donademene and malte09 like this.
  4. The Scorpion

Hey Beast

Glad to hear that. your thanks will be passed on

Kind regards Scorpion

BeastMasterXXX and donademene like this.
  5. donademene

donademene bp_phrase_Forum_Living_Forum_Legend

Thanks for the Double XP Weekend Fluse (hug) and the Devs !!:D(party)

6. The Scorpion

We will make sure to pass on your thanks, Dona. Hope all is going well for you.

Kind regards Scorpion

Blenco58 and donademene like this.
  7. whitekitty

whitekitty bp_phrase_Forum_Baron

It is the closing stage of the event and I owe an apology to the Team for all the fuss I made at the beginning. Their calculations proved better than ours in the long run. I will finish 6 habitats richer, with materials for 4 or 5 more, enough pearls to upgrade everything to level 3 and a loooot of special food for my ocean creatures, not to mention other prizes like shops and decorations, filters and potions.
    :D
    There are, though, some players who did not manage to go far and others who could not participate at all. Our Moderators always point out that it is impossible to please everyone but it was still supposed to be a Birthday event and I stick to my opinion that as such, it should not have been narrowed to an Ocean World event, lovely though it was for many of us.
    :confused:
    As there were controversial opinions throughout the board game, why don't we have an opinion poll about it?
    The German forum started with a poll and it was 88% dislike:12% like at the beginning, which could not be changed significantly later, although feelings are different now, perhaps. I am very curious to see what a poll at the end of the event will indicate.
    (angel)
    P.S. Done! 5 rounds. And I don't want to see any green or even greenish drops of whatever nature to the end of my ninth life!!! Green bottles are not drops.
    :wuerg:

Yours grateful for the patience :rolleyes:, Kitty (hug)

Last edited: Sep 4, 2016
    martina_plv, ladyanne2, lucis and 5 others like this.
  8. *TC1*

*TC1* bp_phrase_Forum_All_knowing_Oracle

As the event closes I shall express my final opinion about the birthday event.
    The main zoo drop collection was great - I have lots of goodies for my ocean world habitats.
    The daily login bonus - always welcome, thankyou.
    The prizes for the board game were amazing.
    The bonus codes
    Th circus

Indifferent
    Double xp days - some love them, but at my level I am indifferent to them.

Dislikes
    The lack of orange starfish/disproportionate drops being an issue again - I'd rather a single drop and then this nightmare would end. It is frustrating to realise you can finish the next 2 steps but not the one you are currently on.
    Confining the game to Ocean World. It has been expressed that getting the special materials from the recycling facility is particularly difficult for some. I am one who has noticed this and that using filters makes no difference. So building habitats is difficult.

All in all the event went well until the boardgame and that was largely due to the orange starfish.

9. The Scorpion

Hi there Kitty

Thank you for the apology, but it really is not necessary. Understandably to an extent, tempers were somewhat raised as it was appearing to be an impossible task to complete any of the stages of the Board Game. However, as time progressed, it was beginning to appear that things could happen positively, and this, of course, encouraged our friends to work just that little bit harder to get that little bit further - and on this occasion, it worked for us.

Yes, unfortunately, our very new friends who had not made level 17 were unable to participate which does seem a shame for a Birthday celebration. Some players with only 2 or 3 habitats at the beginning were able to get some way around the board.

I am delighted to know that you personally did so well, Kitty, getting a good few decorations, shops, habitats and the little seahorses.

As for an opinion poll, I shall consult with the Team regarding this.

As I said a few days ago nearer the beginning of the Board Game, even though there were several negative comments made regarding the Board Game, they were always written in a polite and respetful manner, for which I thank you all. I am both proud and lucky to be the English Language Board Team Leader with such a wonderful group of friendly players who not only help our friends here who are the players but also Osprey and I (and Penny & Perry :p), your Board Team. Please do remember that ALL comments, whether positve or negative, are important to us and every one of our players has the right to make these comments.

Kind regards
    Scorpion

donademene and whitekitty like this.
  10. The Scorpion

Hey there TC

Thank you for taking the time to write your feedback here.

i am pleased to read that you have enjoyed some of the things happing in the Birthday Celebrations, but it is disappointing to now that the apparent bias against orange starfish spoiled the overall effect for you.

Your comments are appreciated and will be passed on the Fluse for discussion with The Dev Team.

Kind Regards Scorpion

donademene likes this.
  11. pek712

pek712 bp_phrase_Forum_All_knowing_Oracle

What a wonderful idea TC! Having only one drop item would be excellent - no more balancing issues that seem to bother us in every single event.

IpsiDei, Blenco58, *TC1* and 2 others like this.
  12. RomanianOwl

RomanianOwl bp_phrase_Forum_Active_Author

Well, luckily I managed to finish all three rounds, but those were the remaining starfish at the end:

[​IMG]

As you can see, the difference between the green stars and the orange ones is enormous, so i came up with an idea and i have a proposal for the devs, for the further similar events. Some said they would like to be only one dropping object, but i don't think that the team will consider that, so my idea is a convert button. We could have a button that can convert, lt's say 3 objects from one type into one object from other chosen type. For exampe, because I have so many green starfish, i would convert 600 of them to obtain 200 orange starfish. Of course that number for convert will be chosen by the devs, it can be 2, 3 or even 5...anything will be good when the difference is so big between the drops.

Anyway, it was just an idea. I did managed to finish 3 rounds, but with a converter i would be able to advance even more and not waste all those starfishes.

But as i said, in the end, it was a lovely event with very beautiful prizes. Hope everyone did well on it. (chuckle)(party)

chri04g4, pek712, Blenco58 and 2 others like this.
  13. The Scorpion

We do appreciate your comments, thank you Peter. I am really pleased to learn that you, for the most part anyway, enjoyed the event.

TC and Peter. Both of your ideas will be passed forward to the Dev Team. Thank you for this.

Kind regards Scorpion

RomanianOwl and donademene like this.
  14. evellin77

evellin77 bp_phrase_Forum_Greenhorn

the end: i finished 2 rounds,i have 10 habitats and 420 clownfishes.

malte09 and The Scorpion like this.
  15. The Scorpion

Hey there Evellin

Well done. Sounds like you did very well indeed. I hope you make good use of the shops and decorations that you won aswell.

Kind regards Scorpion

donademene likes this.
  16. вα∂вσу

вα∂вσу bp_phrase_Forum_Greenhorn

Hi, sorry to disapoint everyoane but like i said at the begining of the event that i would not finish it, becaouse i don't have time to stay only on the game, i have to do all other kind of things so at the end i am not happy for this birthday event it was for me a disapointing one i hope that in the future the dev team will think on this events much longer before making them.
    And like others seth maybe they will think at a way to hepl us get some more habitats it is very hard to get materials for making them.

donademene, *TC1* and The Scorpion like this.
  17. The Scorpion

Hi there вα∂вσу

I am sorry to learn that you continued to be disappointed by the Event. Your comments will be passed on to the Dev Team. Thank you for taking time to write in with your feedback.

Kind regards Scorpion

donademene likes this.
  18. donademene

donademene bp_phrase_Forum_Living_Forum_Legend

Although I have not managed to finish the first round, I say thanks for start.(party) I have 5 habitat in the
    Oceans World, which gives me hope for next time.:) Thanks a lot Fluse and Devs Team. (hug)Thank you and sorry for Scorpion my dissatisfaction expressed at the beginning of the event. (hug)Good luck everyone !!(chuckle)(chuckle)

19. The Scorpion

Hi Dona

I am pleased to know that you did manage to enjoy the event a little as the time went on. Your thanks will be passed on to Fluse and the Devs.

You have no need, whatsoever, to apologise to me, Dona, or anyone else in the Team. You had every right, as has every single one of our friends here, to express your opinion on anything in our game. As always, you were polite and respectful in the way you made your post and this is all we ask of you, thank you so much.

Kind regards Scorpion

donademene likes this.
  20. Blenco58

Blenco58 bp_phrase_Forum_Emperor_of_the_Forum

I did end up 4 rounds, I was lucky that I had the whole event on today after vacation, unfortunately I was sick Thursday, so when I could not play as much.
    I now have 13 habitats.
    Only keep I find it unfortunate that there is so much difference between the starfish. I end up with 1222 green and 447 purple and orange 0.
    While return approximately at all 3 was the same. So this looked to ratio, especially with a birthdayevent.

But I am very happy with the cake this yielded me 287 super fish feed (I don't know how it called in English.
    And also the daily bonus was super.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2016