Feedback Official Discussion - 2016 Birthday Event

Discussion in 'Game Discussion & Feedback' started by The Osprey, Aug 17, 2016.

Dear forum reader!

If you want to get actively involved in the Forum and participate in the discussions, or want to start your own thread or topic, you will have to log into the game first. We are looking forward to your next visit in our Forum! Please be sure to register if you do not own a game account. CLICK HERE
  1. The Scorpion

The Scorpion Team Leader Team Zoomumba

Hey Blenco

It sounds to me that you did very well in the Board Game. Hearty congrats for getting along that far.

I am sorry to larn that you were poorly last Thursday and I hope you are fully recovered now.

It certainly does seem that there was a large bias in the Starfish colours - hopefully one day it will be introduced that any bias is vastly diminished. Super Fish Feed or Super Fish Chow is the correct term in English, thank you.

Once again, very well done.

Kind regards Scorpion

donademene and Blenco58 like this.
  2. MaryamAgenia

MaryamAgenia bp_phrase_Forum_Apprentice

lol, thank you, I will try that!!

The Scorpion and malte09 like this.
  3. arijason

arijason bp_phrase_Forum_Greenhorn

secondo me per dare di dinamismo al gioco servirebbero dei mini giochi, per velocizzare l'accumulo dei punti,dei zoodollari e per poter vincere animali che altrimenti sono difficili o impossibili da avere. parlo per esperienza perchè già anni fa avevo giocato e dopo meno di un mese mi ero annoiata e avevo deciso di smettere di giocare. Il safari è bello ma ha tempi di attesa troppo lunghi e risultati molto scarsi. dovreste aggiungere dei memory, giochi collegati agli animali, per far imparare e divertire i giocatori. secondo me migliorerebbero molto il gioco!

I think to give dynamism to serve the game of mini games,to speed up the accumulation of points, zoodollari and can win animals that are otherwise difficult or impossible to obtain. I speak for experience because years ago i played and after less than a month i was bored and i decided to stop. The safari is nice but waiting times are too long and very poor results. You should add the memory,games related to animals, for learn and entertain the players. in my opinion greatly improve the game! thank and i waiting for an answers... Ari