Feedback Official Discussion: 2017 Easter Circus

Discussion in 'Game Discussion & Feedback' started by The Scorpion, Apr 5, 2017.

Dear forum reader!

If you want to get actively involved in the Forum and participate in the discussions, or want to start your own thread or topic, you will have to log into the game first. We are looking forward to your next visit in our Forum! Please be sure to register if you do not own a game account. CLICK HERE
  1. The Scorpion

The Scorpion Team Leader Team Zoomumba

Hey there Zoo Directors

The travelling Circus is coming to town again. It will be with us from 12.00 noon CEST on Thursday 6th April til 12.00 CEST on Tuesday 11th April This time it is packed with Easter Animals.

Our newer friends may not have any of these Animals yet, while our more experienced players may need some to top up existing habitats.

There will also be a sale of Easter Items in our Zoo Shops during the Circus visit.

As always, we should be happy to have your feedback regarding the Event. This is very important to us and is always passed on to Fluse for discussion with the Dev team.

Thanking you all in advance for your comments.

Kind regards
    Your ZooMumba Team

BeastMasterXXX and donademene like this.
  2. donademene

donademene bp_phrase_Forum_Living_Forum_Legend

Hey,(wave)
    I enjoy traveling Circus return, :DI hope to find a new pet.:)

BeastMasterXXX and The Scorpion like this.
  3. The Scorpion

Good luck, Dona. I hope you get an Animal or two that you are waiting for.

Enjoy the Circus and thank you for playing the game.

Cheers for now
    Scorpion

donademene and BeastMasterXXX like this.
  4. RoxyRotten

RoxyRotten bp_phrase_Forum_Old_Hand

I need a Male Easter Bunny to go with my lonely female:inlove:!

5. The Scorpion

Hi Roxy

Good luck for getting Mr Easter Bunny.

Enjoy the Circus

Cheers for now
    Scorpion

donademene and BeastMasterXXX like this.
  6. BeastMasterXXX

BeastMasterXXX bp_phrase_Forum_Living_Forum_Legend

Thanks for the Easter Circus Fluse and Devs xD(hug).

I am not after any animals in particular this time so I will just try for a couple of top ups.

I hope you get some good results, Dona (hug)

Good luck for the Male Easter Bunny, Roxy (hug)

Best of luck my friends (chuckle)(hug)

The Scorpion and donademene like this.
  7. Keverike

Keverike bp_phrase_Forum_Greenhorn

Boa tarde !, eu me pergunto se o zoológico secreto eo zoológico costeiro coletam pennys pet. Também gostaria de saber quanto renda cada cabana do evento da Páscoa. Desculpe pelo meu inglês, porque falo em português (Brasil) e estou usando o Google translator.

donademene likes this.
  8. The Scorpion

Best of luck to you too, Beast.

Your thanks will be passed on to Fluse and the Dev team, as always.

Cheers for now
    Scorpion

donademene likes this.
  9. The Scorpion

Translated by Moderator
    Good afternoon !, I wonder if the secret zoo and the coastal zoo collect pet pennys. I would also like to know how much income each cabin of the Easter event has. Sorry for my English, because I speak in Portuguese (Brazil) and I'm using Google translator.

Hi there Keverike

Unfortunately it looks as though either you copied and pasted the Portuguese content rather than the English content of the translator or your browser automatically translated it back to Portuguese.

To answer your questions.
    You have to have shops/stores in your Secret and Coastal Zoos for you to collect Pet Pennies directly. Though having a good layout (habitats. different animals, decorations etc) will increase your Zoo Popularity which contributes to the overall money collected at the entrance gate in your Main Zoo.

For information on the proceeds you get from the stores/shops including the Easter Shops please take a look at this FAQ
    http://www.bigpoint.com/zoomumba/board/threads/zoomumba-stores-stands.7076/

I hope this helps you.

Cheers for now
    Scorpion

donademene likes this.
  10. Keverike

Keverike bp_phrase_Forum_Greenhorn

Thank you very much, it helped me a lot, I also wanted to know when there will be new offers in cash for action for Brazil. Now it's in English.(chuckle)

donademene likes this.
  11. The Scorpion

You are very welcome, Keverike.

The Cash for Action offers are supllied by third party advertisers and are not directly under the control of BigPoint/ZooMumba, so we will have to wait to see when more offers become available.

I am sorry that I cannot be helpful to you on that one.

Cheers
    Scorpion

Keverike and donademene like this.