Feedback Official Discussion: Australia Event

Discussion in 'Game Discussion & Feedback' started by The Scorpion, May 15, 2020.

Dear forum reader!

If you want to get actively involved in the Forum and participate in the discussions, or want to start your own thread or topic, you will have to log into the game first. We are looking forward to your next visit in our Forum! Please be sure to register if you do not own a game account. CLICK HERE
  1. The Scorpion

The Scorpion Team Leader Team Zoomumba

Hey Zoo Directors

We should like to read your comments on the Australia Event.

Tell us how you are getting on.

Look after yourselves and your families. Stay safe and well.

Cheers for now
    Your Zoomumba team

harryeljulio, .tomas01. and kiras like this.
  2. kiras

kiras bp_phrase_Forum_Living_Forum_Legend

Hi Mr. Scorpions,

Now I don't remember the event, but any event is good for getting great prizes (chuckle)(party)

Surely for those who have only been at the zoo for a short time, a new event must be very exciting xDxD

3. The Scorpion

Thanks as always for your kind words of encouragement, Kiras

Enjoy the Event and best of luck.

Stay safe and cheers for now
    Scorpion

harryeljulio and kiras like this.
  4. fernandoamon

fernandoamon bp_phrase_Forum_Apprentice

What animals are part of this event?
    I don’t remember, because the last one I didn’t participate
    I hope it's the dingo and Tasmanian Devil

The Scorpion likes this.
  5. The Scorpion

Hi there Fernando

We will not know for certain until the Event becomes live on Tuesday. We will just have to be patient.

Good luck with the Event when it starts.

Cheers
    Scorpion

harryeljulio likes this.
  6. fernandoamon

fernandoamon bp_phrase_Forum_Apprentice

How do I hit the balloons?
    I didn't attend that event last time
    I have several darts, but I don't know how to hit the balloons that fly on my screen
    Can anyone teach me how to use this type of event model?

The Scorpion likes this.
  7. kiras

I just entered the zoo and I have seen balloons flying, I no longer remembered these events, how fun... but at the same time they are more complicated since it requires you to be connected for longer.

I started to explode balloons in my main zoo, I have changed the area to assist my animals, and now I can't exploit any.

I have managed to explode a maximum of 15 balloons... There was something but I don't remember it and those darts are for something.

I have gone to look at the official announcement and it does not explain anything, could you cool off a little?

Thanks!!! ;);)

Last edited: May 19, 2020
    harryeljulio and The Scorpion like this.
  8. The Scorpion

Hi Fernando

As long as you do have some darts, what you have to do is - if you use your mouse then click on the balloon you wish to burst, or if you have a touchscreen device then you tap on the balloon. But it is not always easy to actually get them - you gotta be accurate and lucky.

Good luck and enjoy the Event.

Stay safe.

Cheers for now
    Scorpion

harryeljulio likes this.
  9. The Scorpion

Hi Kiras

I just want to wish you best of luck with the Event. Yes you do need to be logged on to your Zoo a lot to get all those balloons.

Stay safe

Cheers
    Scorpion

10. kiras

I just entered the zoo and I have seen balloons flying, I no longer remembered these events, how fun... but at the same time they are more complicated since it requires you to be connected for longer.

I started to explode balloons in my main zoo, I have changed the area to assist my animals, and now I can't exploit any.

I have managed to explode a maximum of 15 balloons ... There was something but I do not remember and those darts are for something, I started the game I started to explode and I have not noticed if they give x darts daily.

I have gone to look at the official announcement and it does not explain anything, could you cool off a little?

Thanks!!! ;);)

11. Labofant

Labofant bp_phrase_Forum_Regular

Hi mods,

Does the board game booster work?

The Scorpion likes this.
  12. The Scorpion

Hi Labofant

No, I don;t think it is working for this Event.

Stay safe

Cheers
    Scorpion

harryeljulio likes this.
  13. The Scorpion

Hi Kiras

The Darts will drop for you when you tend your little Animals' You also get the chance to buy some Darts for Zoo Dollars from the Event Shop or for real money if you buy the Event Savings Baskets.

You certainly will need tp concentrate and have lots of luck when trying to burst those balloons.

Take care my friend

Cheers for now
    Scorpion

14. kiras

Thanks Mr. Scorpions :inlove::inlove:

15. The Scorpion

You are always very welcome, Kiras.

Stay safe my friend.

Cheers
    Scorpion

16. .tomas01.

.tomas01. bp_phrase_Forum_Padavan

I happened to have some darts already from the start, 42 may I say... Were these from a previous play of this event? Because I don't remember playing it though

The Scorpion likes this.
  17. The Scorpion

Hi Tomas

Well, you started your Zoo on 31st October 2011, so there is every probability that you had some Darts remaining from the Event back in August 2015

I hope you are enjoying the Event.

As always, stay safe and well

Cheers
    Scorpion

harryeljulio and .tomas01. like this.
  18. mati2655

mati2655 bp_phrase_Forum_Greenhorn

Are the darts very rare to drop? I've attended my animals five times, since the event started and I've only gotten two darts. My zoo is big, and usually drop a lot during events.

hi_ha_ho and The Scorpion like this.
  19. The Scorpion

Hi there Mati

My friend and colleague in Support asked me to keep a look out for you.

He advised you that for a short while your posts need to be released by a Forum Moderator. So please always bear with us while we get to you. It won't be long till your posts and threads arrive normally in the forum.

As to your Darts drops, well! you do have to do a lot of work in tending your little Animals to get those Darts dropping for you. But please do carry on and you will see them falling for you.

Hopefully, next week our Dev Team will arrange sometime nice for us regarding the Darts but I cannot promise anything as we have not been told yet.

Stay safe

Cheers for now
    Scorpion

harryeljulio, kiras and zoo_fun like this.
  20. .tomas01.

.tomas01. bp_phrase_Forum_Padavan

August? o_Oh, so that explains why there are so many anniversary features, and the choice of balloons. I was wondering why an Australia event would have so many features like these. We could at least have special enclosures half priced (angel);) pass that message Scorpion, please :p(chuckle)

And thank you for saying from when I started playing (chuckle)

The Scorpion likes this.