Feedback Official Discussion: Australia Event

Discussion in 'Game Discussion & Feedback' started by The Scorpion, May 15, 2020.

Dear forum reader!

If you want to get actively involved in the Forum and participate in the discussions, or want to start your own thread or topic, you will have to log into the game first. We are looking forward to your next visit in our Forum! Please be sure to register if you do not own a game account. CLICK HERE
  1. .tomas01.

.tomas01. bp_phrase_Forum_Padavan

I just attended my zoo and it has just happened to drop 2~3 darts, so just like you ask, I'd say that the darts are more rare to drop than the previous eggs, it's just not that common.

With this, it could be required less popped balloons in the board, as it has the same amount required as in the Easter Event -.-(angel)

But, nevertheless, it seems like a great event, just because it has special animals available (I may not buy any, but for some might be able and handy) :)

hi_ha_ho likes this.
  2. The Scorpion

The Scorpion Team Leader Team Zoomumba

Hi Tomas

Yes, this was the 5th Anniversary Event as well as being the Australia Event, so you are seeing some Birthday/Anniversary stuff as well as the Australian items.

I will pass your request on, but cannot promise you anything.

Chhers for now and stay safe and well
    Scorpion

harryeljulio and .tomas01. like this.
  3. edas.zoo

edas.zoo bp_phrase_Forum_Greenhorn

Hello there. Why can't I collect darts :cry:

4. The Scorpion

Hi Eda

You just have to persevere with this Event. Keep tending your little Animals and you will get those Darts dropping for you.

By the way, my friend and colleague in Support asked me to say 'hi' from him.

Stay safe and well.

Cheers for now
    Scorpion

harryeljulio likes this.
  5. Heïva

Heïva Board Administrator Team Zoomumba

harryeljulio and The Scorpion like this.
  6. .tomas01.

I appreciate :) It'd be good having that discount again

The Scorpion likes this.
  7. edas.zoo

Hello to him tooxD I had lost my animals. He helped me a lot...

The Scorpion likes this.
  8. The Scorpion

I am glad he was able to assist you, Eda.

Take care and keep safe

Cheers
    Scorpion

harryeljulio likes this.
  9. dunae

dunae bp_phrase_Forum_Apprentice

Is there a daily darts reward? I got some yesterday but not today, I started from zero and had to buy some with zoodollars to be able to play.
    Thanks in advanced!

The Scorpion likes this.
  10. The Scorpion

Hi there Dunae

We do not know if they will activate a Darts Bonus for us yet. We will just have to be patient and keep our claws, paws, trotters, wings and fins crossed.

Cheers
    Scorpion

harryeljulio likes this.
  11. dunae

dunae bp_phrase_Forum_Apprentice

Ok, so I must have had the darts from the previous event, but as far as I can remember we had a dart bonus which increased every day you logged into.

Thanks anyway! I will keep on working hard because I need a female dingo to complete the enclosure.

Cheers!

The Scorpion and Heïva like this.
  12. hi_ha_ho

hi_ha_ho bp_phrase_Forum_Greenhorn

I also agree with Mati and Tomas. It seems that the darts are unusually rare in this Event...
    Yesterday I played almost all day and I got no more than 40-45 darts, when 1245 darts are needed to complete one route.
    Thus, 30 days are needed for this task and we have only about 10 days left. I already feel anxious about it.

:oops:

13. gleeful

gleeful bp_phrase_Forum_Active_Author

Currently 428 hours remaining which is most of 18 days, however I do agree the dart drop rate is very low.

I have been playing this game for a long time, and had a reasonable-sized zoo 5 years ago. Even so it appears I only managed one circuit of the board as I only have half a full hab of dingoes. I also find it curious that the announcement of the event, and discussion thereof are both missing from the forum.

gioagior and hi_ha_ho like this.
  14. The Scorpion

Hi Glee

If you mean the Announcement for the original Australia Event, it is in the Headquarters Archive dating back to August 2015. All old posts eventually end up in the Archive sections after a while.

Cheers for now
    Scorpion

harryeljulio and gleeful like this.
  15. .tomas01.

I feel you, I don't have much faith in this event, but that's how it is... Sometimes you hit highs, other times you hit lows, sometimes you have good events, other times you have less good events, let's see what happens and what we get when the event is over!(chuckle)
    And maybe, the next event will be a good one;)

16. gleeful

gleeful bp_phrase_Forum_Active_Author

Thanks, I did look but didn't think to look under 'Birthday'. I have now examined the announcement and notice one interesting line:

We do seem to be missing out on that.

Jana0104 likes this.
  17. The Scorpion

Yes Glee, this is true.

We have asked about this and are waiting for someone to get back to us regarding the login bonus. We're all keeping claws, paws, wings, fins, hooves and trotters crossed for some good ews.

Stay safe my friend

Cheers for now
    Scorpion

18. edas.zoo

Hello, me again. I don't want to keep you busy. But I still can't collect darts. I couldn't even collect one. I have fed my animals many times for 2 days. Time is running out and i still haven't blow up my balloons :cry:

Username: edas.zoo
    ID:17296631

Last edited: May 21, 2020
  19. Heïva

Heïva Board Administrator Team Zoomumba

Hi, Edas

You're complaining, but your fields are almost empty .....

Fill them with cages of one parrot to have more chances to take care of them often.

harryeljulio likes this.
  20. Neriux

Neriux bp_phrase_Forum_Someday_Author

1245 in total 50 in a day for 5 times doing all stuff in your zoo, it's 25 days, but event its Only 21 and I have 3.5 completely open zones +20 Ocean, this event Only for people who completed it all?

The Scorpion likes this.