Feedback Official Discussion: Australia Event

Discussion in 'Game Discussion & Feedback' started by The Scorpion, May 15, 2020.

Dear forum reader!

If you want to get actively involved in the Forum and participate in the discussions, or want to start your own thread or topic, you will have to log into the game first. We are looking forward to your next visit in our Forum! Please be sure to register if you do not own a game account. CLICK HERE
  1. The Scorpion

The Scorpion Team Leader Team Zoomumba

Hey there Neriux

You seem to be doing rather well there and hopefully we will have some good news about some extra Darts.

Take care and keep safe and well.

Cheers
    Scorpion

2. Labofant

Labofant bp_phrase_Forum_Advanced

I see a lot of people complaining about the lack of darts. This has happened with every "balloon" event so far. No use in asking for a higher drop rate or anything ales as Bigpoint is (sadly) not really working on this game anymore. This is also why I don't like the balloon events. The rewards vs the effort is just not there. If the board game booster was working that would make a difference.....but see my comment about BP earlier in this post. I'm afraid this is the reality and we have to live with it. Me..I'm just trying to get to level 200 and that's it.

zoo_fun, Jana0104, patocua46 and 3 others like this.
  3. The Scorpion

Hi Labofant

Thank you very much for your comments.

It may come as a surprise to you but some players actually really like the 'Balloon' Board Game Events because they can choose what colour or what type of balloon they want to burst to rack up their specific needs in claiming the rewards.

Of course, it does help if we can get a decent number of Darts to do it with which at the moment we are not getting.

But hey! keep at it my friend.

Keep safe and well

Cheers for now
    Scorpion

harryeljulio and Jana0104 like this.
  4. Labofant

Labofant bp_phrase_Forum_Advanced

Hi Scorpion

That's also the only upside I'm seeing with the balloon events. But in 5 days I've accumulated 62 balloons of each colour. At this rate I'll be lucky to do half a round on the board. I'm at level 130 so I can't imagine what it must be like for players who are on a lower level.

Looking to BP for help is useless. Ever since the Chinese took over (already 4 years ago) nothing has been done with any comment and nothing new has been invented for the game. But that's a completely different story....and enough to fill an entire thread. :(

5. kiras

kiras bp_phrase_Forum_Living_Forum_Legend

Hi,

I am very happy, I have managed to complete both animal enclosures. It is a difficult event, but I really like it.

I have been playing for many years, at a high level 195, but what matters is attending the animals... I was happy thinking that this event had it complete, and I realize that I am missing a pair of Dingo and another of Womba.

I have not thought about it and I have changed one of my zoos for macaws and I am going for my second round...

(party)(party)(party)(party) They have announced the bonus code for tomorrow ... awesome, spectacular(party)(party)(party)(party)

6. The Scorpion

Yaay! WTG Kiras. Huge congrats on completing those Dingos and Wombats enclosures. You are doing so well

Keep up the good work, my friend.

Stay safe qnd well.

Cheers for now
    Scorpion

mariampoutzou and kiras like this.
  7. mariampoutzou

mariampoutzou bp_phrase_Forum_Exceptional_Talent

I tried the code many times and it doesn't work :wuerg::wuerg::wuerg:

8. .tomas01.

.tomas01. bp_phrase_Forum_Padavan

Thank you for this bonus code, it is sooooo helpfull! Great to get 2 new cool habitats in a row! And it is good having rewards by popping the balloons!(chuckle)

zoo_fun and The Scorpion like this.
  9. The Scorpion

Hi Tomas

It is good to know that you like the rewards of the Bonus Code.

I hope it helps you to get some more of those Australia items.

Cheers for now
    Scorpion

.tomas01. likes this.
  10. The Scorpion

Hi Mariam

I hope you have now managed to use the Bonus Code.

It is Outback

not OUTBACK

So sorry for even more confusion.

Stay safe and well, my friend.

Cheers
    Scorpion

Jana0104 and zoo_fun like this.
  11. angel4eto_pegasa

angel4eto_pegasa bp_phrase_Forum_Someday_Author

I haven't received balloons for 2 DAYS and I take care of my zoo

what's the problem with not having balloons

HELP PLS ID 6002234

12. The Scorpion

Hi there Angel

I have just logged into your Zoo and there are Balloons flying around as usual. Is this what you mean, or are you saying that you have not had any Dart drops?

Please let me know.

Stay safe.

Cheers for now
    Scorpion

Jana0104 likes this.
  13. angel4eto_pegasa

have not had any Dart drops
    I have no arrows
    when caring for my animals do not drop arrows with which to I burst the balloons ;(

14. The Scorpion

Thank you for clearing that up for me, Angel.

Unfortunately the drop rate of the Darts (Arrows) is very low, but they will drop for you when you tend your little Animals. Keep Cuddling and Cleaning your Animals as much as you can as this costs you nothing (other than time) It is a good idea in these cases to have Red Macaws in your Zoos as they need Cuddling very often and you need only one Red Macaw per Habitat to make it work and get those Darts drops.

Please persevere with it and you should be able to get some of those Australian prizes.

Stay safe and well.

Cheers for now
    Scorpion

15. angel4eto_pegasa

one Red Macaw per Habitat?
    I'm sorry but I can't understand this in Bulgarian :( the translator cannot translate it and it's hard for me to understand what you mean
    can you show me what you mean with a photo

16. Гостенка

Гостенка bp_phrase_Forum_Apprentice

[QUOTE = "angel4eto_pegasa, публикация: 441375, член: 3360"] един червен ара на местообитание?
    Съжалявам, но не мога да разбера това на български :( преводачът не може да го преведе и ми е трудно да разбера какво искаш да кажеш
    можеш ли да ми покажеш какво имаш предвид със снимка [/ QUOTE]
    Има предвид една червена ара. Арата най-бързо огладнява и ожаднява

17. Heïva

Heïva Board Administrator Team Zoomumba

Hi, Angel

Maybe you can understand that : Put a lot of enclosures with only one parrot inside.

Thanks Гостенка for your translation. (chuckle)

Гостенка likes this.
  18. angel4eto_pegasa

Ооо i understood what you mean thank you Гостенка

19. .tomas01.

.tomas01. bp_phrase_Forum_Padavan

I managed to get a pair of dingoes! It's not full enclosure, but I'm happy as it is now. They're already breeding to give me that sweet baby! Thank you for your efforts to give us, players, a nice enjoyment for this event with so many adversities:D(chuckle) good luck all!

[​IMG]

20. The Scorpion

Hi Tomas

It is good to see that you have a pair of Dingoes, well done. Let us know when the little bundle of joy arrives/

Thank you for you kind words.

Stay safe.

Cheers for now
    Scorpion

.tomas01. likes this.