Feedback Official Discussion: Australia Event

Discussion in 'Game Discussion & Feedback' started by The Scorpion, May 15, 2020.

Dear forum reader!

If you want to get actively involved in the Forum and participate in the discussions, or want to start your own thread or topic, you will have to log into the game first. We are looking forward to your next visit in our Forum! Please be sure to register if you do not own a game account. CLICK HERE
  1. Alex192000

Alex192000 bp_phrase_Forum_Apprentice

Гостенка, angel4eto_pegasa I am so glad to see Bulgarians here. / Много се радвам, че има българи тук. ,
    Have you success with the event? / Успявате ли със събитието?o_O:inlove:

2. angel4eto_pegasa

angel4eto_pegasa bp_phrase_Forum_Someday_Author

аз минах само един кръг, но имах една двойка динго отпреди това сега опитвам да имам вомбатите от тях имам само една двойка но като цяло това събитие ми е много трудно а и аз нямам много време. Не успях да имам допълнителни печалби само тези от бонус кода. (I only went one lap, but there is a double dingo from before loads now I'm trying to have wombats I only have one couple, but like all this we have a very difficult time and I don't have much time. I'm not trying to print only the bonus code)

The Scorpion likes this.
  3. Alex192000

Alex192000 bp_phrase_Forum_Apprentice

Ясно. / I see

4. The Scorpion

The Scorpion Team Leader Team Zoomumba

Good luck with those Wombats, Angel.

Cheers
    Scorpion

5. magnoliq

magnoliq bp_phrase_Forum_Greenhorn

why I can't enter the bonus code Outback ? ;(

6. The Scorpion

The Scorpion Team Leader Team Zoomumba

Hi there Magnoliq

I am sorry but the Bonus Code is no longer valdd

The dates are quoted in the Official Announcements

It is valid from 00.01 CEST on Friday 29th May until 23.59 CEST on Monday 1st June

Stay safe and well.

Cheers for now
    Scorpion