Feedback Official Discussion: Christmas Event 2016

Discussion in 'Game Discussion & Feedback' started by The Scorpion, Dec 14, 2016.

Dear forum reader!

If you want to get actively involved in the Forum and participate in the discussions, or want to start your own thread or topic, you will have to log into the game first. We are looking forward to your next visit in our Forum! Please be sure to register if you do not own a game account. CLICK HERE
  1. The Scorpion

The Scorpion Team Leader Team Zoomumba

Hey Zoo Directors

We should like to read your thoughts on the Christmas Event please. It is important to us.

Kind regards
    Your ZooMumba Team

BeastMasterXXX and donademene like this.
  2. wbl64

wbl64 bp_phrase_Forum_Apprentice

nothing new, all old sad....

3. normap22

normap22 bp_phrase_Forum_Advanced

It seems to be exactly what was offered last year - animals, habitat, decorations, everything that I see so far in just opening the game. This might be is good for newer zookeepers but not really much inducement to me.

That being said, I always appreciate the effort put forth by the entire ZM team. We've gotten some pretty nice things this year and if they need to take a little break and repeat a game, then that's fine with me. Good luck everyone!

BeastMasterXXX and The Scorpion like this.
  4. The Scorpion

Hi WBL

Hi Norma

Thank you both for your comments.

Yes you are correct in that it is a repeat of last year's Christmas Event. It was intended that there would be some new items integrated into the Board Game but, unfortunately, due to sickness in the Dev Team over these last several days, the new stuff could not be sync'd. We thought it was better to at least bring you some kind of event, even if it is just a repeat, rather than having to cancel it completely.

We do hope you do understand, but please accept my apologies on behalf of the Team, if you are really disappointed.

It is a good event for our newer friends here, as our friend Norma has pointed out, and we hope that many of you will need to replenish your stocks and that all of you will try to enjoy the Board Game.

Kind regards Scorpion
    for
    Your ZooMumba Team

5. wbl64

wbl64 bp_phrase_Forum_Apprentice

ясно .... спасибо

BeastMasterXXX and aninos like this.
  6. The Scorpion

Translation by Moderator
    I see.... Thanks

Thank you for your understanding, WBL. Enjoy the game and the prezzies.

Kind regards Scorpion

BeastMasterXXX, aninos and donademene like this.
  7. BeastMasterXXX

BeastMasterXXX bp_phrase_Forum_Living_Forum_Legend

Aw! Sorry to hear that some of the Devs are feeling crook at the moment :wuerg::cry:. I hope you all get better very soon :).

Thanks Fluse (hug) and the Devs (hug) for getting an Event together for us, even though it is a repeat of last years. At least we do have something to play and those prezzies are always most welcome :D.

Best of luck everyone (chuckle)(hug)

8. The Scorpion

Hi Beast

Thank you for your kind words. Yes, unfortunately quite a few of the ZooMumba Dev Teeam in Hamburg have come down with flu. We are all hoping that they will all be feeling a lot better soon.

As always, I shall pass on your thanks to Fluse and the Dev Team and on this occasion your best wishes for a speedy recovery to those of the Devs who are 'under the weather'.

Kind regards Scorpion

donademene, BeastMasterXXX and aninos like this.
  9. aninos

aninos bp_phrase_Forum_Commander_of_the_Forum

OMG....:mad::cry:o_O>:(:(

10. Blenco58

Blenco58 bp_phrase_Forum_Emperor_of_the_Forum

Get well soon for those who are sick,(hug)
    I am happy with this event, even though I have the animals.
    Super food and medicines come I always too short, so this is always more than welcome.
    Therefore, thank you so much for the event,
    and it is better a repeat event as no event:music:

11. The Scorpion

Hi Blenco

Thank you for your kind words and wishes. These will be passed on to the Dev Team.

I am pleased to know that you are liking the event and that the provisions will be useful to you.

Kind regards Scorpion

12. Adryan27

Adryan27 bp_phrase_Forum_Greenhorn

Great event,i dont have the animals and i want to get them all.(chuckle)
    Can someone tell me what animals we can get?I'll apreciate(angel)

13. The Scorpion

Hi there Adryan

It is good to know that you are enjoying the Event.

The animals you can get from this Event are
    • The Bird of Paradise
    • Cape Coral Snake
    I hope you manage to get around several times so that you can get lots of the animals.

Best of luck.

Kind regards Scorpion

14. jedfjedf1996

jedfjedf1996 bp_phrase_Forum_Commander_of_the_Forum

Hi.
    Even though it is a repeated event, it is always fun to play it. At least we have something different to do.
    I will participate, as I always do. I hope to do as many rounds as I can.
    Good luck for everyone.

15. raymon1981

raymon1981 bp_phrase_Forum_Apprentice

I have a question to which day is the Christmas event. I'm from tomorrow ie one week holiday volunteering for people with mental beperking.ik hope so that I can play through the Christmas event from 28 December judgment. Raymon

16. raymon1981

beperking means in my mental disorder

aninos and BeastMasterXXX like this.
  17. The Scorpion

Hi Raymon

The Christmas Event carrries on as follows
    • Last Drops on Monday 9th January at 1pm (13.00) CET
    • Board closes on Tuesday 10th January at 1pm (13.00) CET
    I hope you have some good fun while you are away, and very well done for volunteering to help out people who are a little less fortunate than some of us and need assistance. Keep up the good work.

Kind regards Scorpion

18. raymon1981

thanks for replying. It's fun working with this target group. It's in my daily life, my work

19. normap22

normap22 bp_phrase_Forum_Advanced

So sorry to hear about the flu. Horrible to have at any time, especially holidays... Best of luck to Get well - and Stay well....

20. The Scorpion

Thank you Norma. Your kind wishes will be passed on to the Devs in Hamburg. Let's hope they all get over that pesky flu very soon

Kind regards Scorpion

aninos, BeastMasterXXX and donademene like this.