Feedback Official Discussion: Christmas Event 2016

Discussion in 'Game Discussion & Feedback' started by The Scorpion, Dec 14, 2016.

Dear forum reader!

If you want to get actively involved in the Forum and participate in the discussions, or want to start your own thread or topic, you will have to log into the game first. We are looking forward to your next visit in our Forum! Please be sure to register if you do not own a game account. CLICK HERE
  1. BeastMasterXXX

BeastMasterXXX bp_phrase_Forum_Living_Forum_Legend

Well, the Christmas Event is in its last few days now and I am pleased to say that I have progressed steadily through the rounds. I have managed to complete a good few rounds and therefore have got a fair few Birds of Paradise and the Snakes, as well as the decorations, habitats and shops xD. Those potions and feeds are always very welcome too (chuckle).

Thanks Fluse and the Devs (hug).

Oh BTW, I hope dear Fluse the Devs recovered ok from that pesky flu :wuerg:and managed to have an enjoyable Christmas and New Year's celebrations (party).

The duration of this event should be long enough so that many of our dear friends here will have managed to get the adult animals to complete a habitat full - and I hope we can hear the sounds of tiny little fledglings' feet (hug) and some little hissers (hug).

Good luck for the last few days everyone (chuckle)

aninos, donademene and The Scorpion like this.
  2. The Scorpion

The Scorpion Team Leader Team Zoomumba

Thank you for your kind words, Beast. Your thanks and best wishes will be passed on to the Hamburg Team.

I can tell you that all, or certainly most, of the Dev Team have recovered and did manage to have a reasonable good time over the festive season.

Cheers for now
    Scorpion

aninos, donademene and BeastMasterXXX like this.