Feedback Official Discussion: "Christmas" Event Part 2

Discussion in 'Game Discussion & Feedback' started by The Scorpion, Jan 18, 2017.

Dear forum reader!

If you want to get actively involved in the Forum and participate in the discussions, or want to start your own thread or topic, you will have to log into the game first. We are looking forward to your next visit in our Forum! Please be sure to register if you do not own a game account. CLICK HERE
  1. The Scorpion

The Scorpion Team Leader Team Zoomumba

Hey there Zoo Directors

We would like to read your comments of the 'Christmas' Event Part 2, which our Devs have brought together for us with some new Christmas prizes (the ones that would have been sync'd last December if the Devs had not been got at by the pesky flu bug).

Please do remember that your frrdback is very important to us and is always passed on to our Community Manager for discussion with the Dev Team

Kind regards
    Your ZooMumba Team

2. BeastMasterXXX

BeastMasterXXX bp_phrase_Forum_Living_Forum_Legend

Looking forward to meeting those new Owls and getting hold of the new stuff xD.

Thanks Fluse (hug) and the Devs (hug).

Good luck with the event my friends (chuckle).

3. antonix1

antonix1 bp_phrase_Forum_Regular

Totally agree (chuckle)

4. The Scorpion

Thanks for your comments Beast and Antonix. Your appreciation will be passed on to Fluse and the Dev Team

Cheers for now
    Scorpion

BeastMasterXXX and donademene like this.
  5. The Scorpion

Hey there Jasmin

Yes, we have a Board Game Event on at the moment. please see the Official Announcement regarding this.

When you tend your animals (cuddle, clean, feed and water) you will notice that you get some Gingerbread men drops as well as the sual collection items for your animals and habitats.

The Gingerbread men drops can be exchanged for prizes as you proceed round the Board.

You should be able to see a 'new' icon that has appeared top right of your game page. Clicking on this icon will open up the Board Game window where you can see your accumulated different colour Gingerbread men and the prizes that you can exchange them for.

Good luck with the Event

Cheers for now
    Scorpion

6. normap22

normap22 bp_phrase_Forum_Advanced

WOW! Very nice of the dev team to go ahead and bring this to us after being so sick. Looks like fun and I can't wait to see some of the decorations and the owls up close! And, as a side note, I LOVE LOVE LOVE the zoo when there's snow! :inlove: It just brightens my day to see it.

THANK YOU Dev Team and Fluse!!

7. The Osprey

The Osprey User

Hello Normap

Thank you for your lovely comment regarding the game. Good luck with it and I will be sure to pass on your comments to Fluse and the Dev Team.

Kind regards Osprey

8. wbl64

wbl64 bp_phrase_Forum_Apprentice

game developers thank you...

9. donademene

donademene bp_phrase_Forum_Living_Forum_Legend

Hi, (wave):D
    There are great prizes, the game is entertaining, I'm happy.xDxD
    Zoo look gorgeous covered with snow.:inlove: Congratulations Fluse and Devs team!!.(hug)(hug)
    To have success !(chuckle):D

10. jedfjedf1996

jedfjedf1996 bp_phrase_Forum_Commander_of_the_Forum

I'm happy that the dev team has brought us the new Christmas event, even if it is a bit late. But it's ok. After all, what matters is the intention.
    As always, I will try to do as many laps as I can. The prizes are good and I can't wait to get the new owl.
    Good luck for everyone.

11. The Scorpion

Thank you for your feedback WBL. We will forward your thanks to the Devs
    Hey Dona

I am delighted to read that you like the Event and the snow. Your appreciation will be passe on.

Hi Jed

Thank you for your kind words here. These will be passed on to Fluse and the Dev Team

Cheers for now
    Scorpion

12. feej1274

feej1274 bp_phrase_Forum_Living_Forum_Legend

Thank you so much to Fluse and the Dev Team for making this happen. My zoo is looking lovely in all the snow xD

13. Blenco58

Blenco58 bp_phrase_Forum_Emperor_of_the_Forum

Thank you Fluse and the Dev Team(hug)
    I love events and I'am always happy when there is one(party). The new items and the Owl is welcome on my Zoo.
    In the Zoo I like the snow, :music:

14. The Scorpion

Hi Fee

Thank you for your kind words. Your thanks will be passed on to Fluse and the Devs
    We appreciate your comments here Blenco. Your thanks will be forwarded to the Team in Hamburg

Cheers for now
    Scorpion

15. donademene

donademene bp_phrase_Forum_Living_Forum_Legend

Hi,(wave)
    I bought the item Snowman is an extravaganza of stars and the entire farm.
    Greatly delights me all the buzz.xD Dev Congratulations !!(hug)

BeastMasterXXX and The Scorpion like this.
  16. The Scorpion

Hi there Dona

I am delighted to know that you are pleased with the Snowman decoration and that you are enjoying the Event.

Your kind words will be passed forward to the Dev Team

Cheers for now
    Scorpion

17. BeastMasterXXX

BeastMasterXXX bp_phrase_Forum_Living_Forum_Legend

Well!. The Christmas Event Part 2 has nearly finished now and I; for one, enjoyed going round the board xD. I think the new Owls are just soooooo cute and I am happy to have them in my zoo.

Thanks Fluse (hug) and Devs (hug) for bringing us the event with the proper stuff we should have had in December (chuckle).

The Scorpion and donademene like this.
  18. The Scorpion

Hi there Beast

It is good to know that you have been having fun with the Board Game, and that you like those adorable ickle Owls.

Your thanks will be forwarded to Fluse and the Devs as always

Cheers for now
    Scorpion

19. chri04g4

chri04g4 bp_phrase_Forum_Active_Author

nice event. I liked it too.

The Scorpion likes this.
  20. The Scorpion

Pleased to read that, Chri. I hope you managed to top up on some of the Christmas items and get some of those cute ickle Owls.

Cheers for now
    Scorpion

donademene likes this.