Feedback Official Discussion - Christmas Travelling Circus

Discussion in 'Game Discussion & Feedback' started by The Osprey, Dec 7, 2016.

Dear forum reader!

If you want to get actively involved in the Forum and participate in the discussions, or want to start your own thread or topic, you will have to log into the game first. We are looking forward to your next visit in our Forum! Please be sure to register if you do not own a game account. CLICK HERE
  1. The Osprey

The Osprey User

Hello Zoo Directors

The Circus is returning to our Zoos again.

This time we will find some animals that have joined us in previous Christmas Events.

The Circus is with us from 12 noon CET on Thursday 8th December to 12.00 noon CET on Tuesday 13th December.

Please let us have your feedback. As always this is really important to us and will be passed on to our Community Manager.

Kind regards
    Your ZooMumba Team

2. normap22

normap22 bp_phrase_Forum_Advanced

Lots of nice zoo friend in this circus, there are 8 that I would love to have and only 2 that I'm not excited about. I've gotten 6 crates for now, let's hope they are the ones that I need! (chuckle) THANK YOU dev team for coming up with such a great assortment!

BeastMasterXXX and The Scorpion like this.
  3. The Scorpion

The Scorpion Team Leader Team Zoomumba

Hi Norma

That is good news. Best of luck with those crates.

Your thanks will be forwarded to the Devs.

Kind regards Scorpion

4. BeastMasterXXX

BeastMasterXXX bp_phrase_Forum_Living_Forum_Legend

I like the animal selection this time around. I am not indesperate need of any of the animals but it won't hurt to get a few more of the little darlings.

Hey Norma (hug), I hope you have some good news with your crates.

Good luck everyone.

Thanks as always, Fluse (hug) and the Dev Team (hug)

normap22, donademene and The Scorpion like this.
  5. donademene

donademene bp_phrase_Forum_Living_Forum_Legend

Hi,(wave)(hug)
    I bought 10 crates, and received 3 Arctic Fox(+++), one Pufina(+), 2 Snowy Owl(+,_), one Canadian Linx(_) 1 Poultry ice(_), 1 cat
    marsupial(_,_) and 1 Rudolf. I'm happy!xD
    I wish you good luck!(chuckle)

6. The Scorpion

Thanks for sharing you appreciation, Beast. As always your thanks will be forwarded to the Hamburg Team

Kind regards Scorpion

7. The Scorpion

Hey Dona

Well done, that was a good haul. I am delighted to know that you are pleased with your results.

Kind regards Scorpion

8. normap22

normap22 bp_phrase_Forum_Advanced

Well, I ended up getting 17 crates total and was able to fill my Husky habitat, my Rudolph habitat, and finally get a friend for my arctic fox! Only 1 Snowy Owl and 1 Quoll as new guests to my zoo - but they are very welcome.

Thanks to the team!

9. The Scorpion

Hey Norma

Well done on thosr complete habitats and it is good to know that your Arctic Fox has a friend. You seem to have done very nicely.

Again, your thanks will be passed on to the team.

Kind regards Scorpion

BeastMasterXXX likes this.