Feedback Official Discussion: "freakyfriday" Bonus Code

Discussion in 'Game Discussion & Feedback' started by The Scorpion, Feb 20, 2017.

Dear forum reader!

If you want to get actively involved in the Forum and participate in the discussions, or want to start your own thread or topic, you will have to log into the game first. We are looking forward to your next visit in our Forum! Please be sure to register if you do not own a game account. CLICK HERE
  1. The Scorpion

The Scorpion Team Leader Team Zoomumba

Hey Zoo Directors

As you will all probably be aware we had a game meltdown on Friday. The Tech Koalas did their best to get things sorted for us as quickly as possible.

However, we know that you were all very upset by this (and Osprey and I would like to thank you all for "keeping your cool" and not "going off the deep end" at us because of what happened) and the Devs want to go a little way towards some appeasement by giving us all a Bonus Code.

freakyfriday

We would like to read your comments on this please.

Your honest comments are always appreciated and are always passed on to Fluse and the Dev Team.

If you feel you want to give us negative feedbacks regarding this and what has happened, Hey! no worries! as long as your comments are written in a polite and courteous manner then they are just as important to us as positive feedbacks.

Tip: The Assistants are activated as soon as you your Bonus Code is accepted so make sure you make full use of the 24 hors for which they are active.

Kind regards
    Your ZooMumba Team

BeastMasterXXX and donademene like this.
  2. bornhald

bornhald bp_phrase_Forum_Count_Count

Thank you very much. this bonus was just what I needed to complete a full habitat of manta rays families (although it will take some time to get the little one. the don't have GPS). THANKS!

3. The Scorpion

Hey Bornhald

That is great news. Thank you for letting us know that you have got the two Manta Rays. Do let us know when your two have become the proud parents of a little bundle of bounciing baby joy.

Your thanks will be passed on to Fluse and the Devs.

Cheers for now
    Scorpion

4. bornhald

Sure. but I meant that now I have a full habitat- meaning I have now all 4 adult Manta Rays (although only one child for now). Your bonus made possible to receive the last adult for the full habitat. so now I have 5 manta rays (4 adults+1 child). now I will try to make my way to the second habitat of manta rays. I think it is possible within the remaining time.

5. chri04g4

chri04g4 bp_phrase_Forum_Active_Author

Congratulations with your manta rays Bornhald. You can not have had much sleep the last two week, or have you got some secret trick? I can not understand, how you could get hold of so many drops. I am very happy about the bonus code, and hope, it will make it possible for me, to get a male for my lonly female.

6. bornhald

Thanks Chri. You are right it was VERY exhausting but rewarding. and yes I haven't slept much.

7. The Scorpion

Oh wow! Bornhald. That really is terrific news. Huge congrats in getting the 4 Manta Rays and on tne one ickle baby at the moment. Please let us know when the next little one arrives.

Best of luck for getting the next four and 2 more babies.

Cheers
    Scorpion

8. The Scorpion

Hey Chri

Good luck with getting a Mr Manta Ray to keep Mrs Manta Ray happy.

Keep up the good work.

Cheers for now
    Scorpion

9. Blenco58

Blenco58 bp_phrase_Forum_Emperor_of_the_Forum

Wow thank you for the bonuscode(party)(hug), untill when I can use this, now I'am working and I will use it when I can play more

I Had the announcement not yet read and I saw that it is until 28-02.

10. The Scorpion

Hey Blenco

I am delighted to read that you are pleased with the Bonus Code. Your appreciation will be passed on to the Team in Hamburg.

Yes, you are correct in that it can be used until 12.00 noon CET on Tuesday 28th February.

Thank you for playing the game.

Cheers for now
    Scorpion

11. donademene

donademene bp_phrase_Forum_Living_Forum_Legend

Hey,xD(hug)

If I have enabled aid and proper use bonus code, activation lasts 24 hours or replaces the already active?
    Thanks for the help.

BeastMasterXXX and The Scorpion like this.
  12. The Scorpion

Hi there Dona

I hope I am understanding you correctly here.

If you had already activated one, or more, of the assistants before using the Bonus Code, the full 24 hours is added to any remaining time left for that assistant. You will NOT lose any time that you had previously bought.

I do hope this answers your question but please do not hesitate to ask again if I have misunderstood you.

Cheers for now
    Scorpion

13. donademene

donademene bp_phrase_Forum_Living_Forum_Legend

Hey,
    Thanks a lot Scorpio(hug), you understood correctly what I wanted to know.
    It is good for me.xD

BeastMasterXXX and The Scorpion like this.
  14. The Scorpion

Hey Dona

You really are always very welcome. I am pleased to know that I was able to assist you again on this occasion.

Cheers for now
    Scorpion

15. RoxyRotten

RoxyRotten bp_phrase_Forum_Old_Hand

Awesome and thank you! I will probably clear the 1 st board before the end. I tried the clownfish thing and it works. I was going to save all those fish for the next Mount Plushmore event, but I sold some as it got quite expensive. (over 2 million) (chuckle)

16. The Scorpion

Hey Roxy

I am pleased to read that you liked the Bonus Code.

Best of luck with the rest of the event.

Cheers for now
    Scorpion

donademene and BeastMasterXXX like this.
  17. BeastMasterXXX

BeastMasterXXX bp_phrase_Forum_Living_Forum_Legend

Thanks for the Bonus Code, Fluse (hug) and the Dev Team (hug). Always pleased to get something helpful (party) - and those extra Shell Drops sure were helpful xD.

donademene and The Scorpion like this.
  18. The Scorpion

Hey Beast

Glad to know the Shell Drops came in useful for you.

Your thanks will be forwarded to the Team in Hamburg, as always.

Cheers for now
    Scorpion

19. normap22

normap22 bp_phrase_Forum_Advanced

Thanks for the Bonus Code! With that, I finally got my second Manta Ray! Only one set but, on the plus side, they have plenty of room in their habitat!

Please pass along our thanks to the entire ZM team for their hard work and thoughtfulness!(wave)

20. The Osprey

The Osprey User

Hello Normap

I am pleased to hear you managed to get a second Manta Ray. I will certainly pass on your kind comments to the ZM Team.

Kind regards Osprey