Feedback Official Discussion: Halloween Board Game Event

Discussion in 'Game Discussion & Feedback' started by The Scorpion, Oct 26, 2016.

Dear forum reader!

If you want to get actively involved in the Forum and participate in the discussions, or want to start your own thread or topic, you will have to log into the game first. We are looking forward to your next visit in our Forum! Please be sure to register if you do not own a game account. CLICK HERE
  1. The Scorpion

The Scorpion Team Leader Team Zoomumba

Hey there Zoo Directors

We would like to have your feedback on the Halloween Event, please.

All feedbacks are important to us and are always forwarded to Fluse, our Community Manager, for discussion with the Dev Team.

Kind regards
    Your zooMumba Team

Blenco58, The Osprey and donademene like this.
  2. normap22

normap22 bp_phrase_Forum_Advanced

Just a quick note but I LOVE the colors in the drops. The blue potion is pretty but the golden-orange and the purple ones just seem to POP - on my screen anyway. They just seem to glow for the brief second that they are there. I don't even know what the prizes are but I already love this game! (chuckle) Thanks to Fluse and the Dev Team! And, the rest of the ZM crew, too! (party)

3. The Scorpion

Hi there Norma

I am delighted to read that you love the Halloween Board Game. Your thanks will be passed on to Fluse and the Devs.

Just to let you know also that our own little Perry had soooooo much fun being Perry Shudders and dressing up in all the different disguises for the piccies for the game. Penny helped out choosing the decorations etc and potion colours, so it was a real Team effort.

Have some great fun with the game

Kind regards Scorpion

4. whitekitty

whitekitty bp_phrase_Forum_Baron

So do I! :inlove: It is a pleasant change from the usual yellow-red-green pattern to something more imaginative.
    And I am glad we need to do only 2 rounds to complete a pen of Greater Kudus. The Jurassic theme is a nice touch to Halloween, especially the Jurassic ribs stand. [​IMG]

[​IMG] Kitty

5. The Scorpion

Hey Kitty'

It is good to know that you are liking the Halloween Board Game. Good luck.

Kind regards Scorpion

Blenco58, donademene and The Osprey like this.
  6. Blenco58

Blenco58 bp_phrase_Forum_Emperor_of_the_Forum

Yes, a board game and what a nice color,(party) I'll do my best to Perry to help keep the magic potions to use.:D
    the DI is good so far, I have the 1st round ready and the greater Kudu is now breeding.(hug)(hug)

7. The Osprey

The Osprey User

Hi Blenco

I am glad to read you are enjoying the event. Good luck with the breeding and look forward to the out come (chuckle)

Kind regards Osprey

donademene, The Scorpion and Blenco58 like this.
  8. donademene

donademene bp_phrase_Forum_Living_Forum_Legend

Hi,
    I really like the event. :DThanks to Fluse and Dev's team for inspiration .(hug)
    Zoodirectori good look!(hug)

The Osprey, Blenco58 and The Scorpion like this.
  9. judith

judith bp_phrase_Forum_Greenhorn

I love the board game! I have almost completed the first round!xD

10. The Scorpion

That's good to know, Dona. Your thanks will be passed on to Fluse and the Devs,

Good luck to you too

Kind regards Scorpion

The Osprey, donademene and Blenco58 like this.
  11. The Scorpion

It is good to read that you like the Board Game, Judith. Congrats on your first round and best of luck for the next,

Kind regards Scorpion

12. BeastMasterXXX

BeastMasterXXX bp_phrase_Forum_Living_Forum_Legend

I am enjoying the Halloween Board Game. The drop rate of the potions seems to be quite fair again xDthis time too xD.

Thanks Fluse and Devs (hug)(hug)

13. The Scorpion

Hi Beast

Thanks as always for your feedback. Your appreciation will be passed on to Fluse and the Devs.

Kind regards Scorpion

14. chri04g4

chri04g4 bp_phrase_Forum_Active_Author

Nice board game. I enjoy having plenty og time to make the two rounds.

15. The Osprey

The Osprey User

Hello Chri

Glad to read you are enjoying the Halloween Board Game and that you are going to make the two rounds(chuckle)

Kind regards Osprey

donademene and The Scorpion like this.
  16. Blenco58

Blenco58 bp_phrase_Forum_Emperor_of_the_Forum

I'm very happy(party) I have 4 rounds and 2 little kudu (3 times not the little one, but I keep trying)
    Tomorrow I must go to work, than I've had less time to play.

donademene and The Scorpion like this.
  17. The Scorpion

Hi Blenco

Wow! you are doing very well. Congrats on getting those Kudus. Good luck with getting the other little ones.

Have a good day at work tomorrow, and hopefully, we'll see you again tomorrow evening.

Thank you for playing and enjoying the game and the event.

Kind regards Scorpion

donademene and Blenco58 like this.
  18. RomanianOwl

RomanianOwl bp_phrase_Forum_Active_Author

Love the event! The team did a great job, as always! (chuckle)
    I want to say tho that the riding T-Rex skeleton is my favourite! :inlove: I just love that decoration and I'm glad that it's the first item to be obtained.
    Thank you very much to the whole team for this amazing Halloween event and good luck to everyone! xD(hug)

The Scorpion likes this.
  19. The Scorpion

Hi Peter

I am delighted to learn that you are enjoying the event and that you like the rewards. Yes, that dino skeleton decoration is really good.

Your appreciation will be passed on to Fluse and the Devs. Thank you for that and best of luck for the rest of the event.

Kind tegards Scorpion

RomanianOwl and donademene like this.
  20. BeastMasterXXX

BeastMasterXXX bp_phrase_Forum_Living_Forum_Legend

Still liking tne Event and progressing steadily on.

With regards to the drops though, I have noticed that, for me anyway, the orange potions and the purple potions appear a little less than the blues. It is not a major problem though as it has been in some previous board games.

The Scorpion and donademene like this.