Feedback Official Discussion: Monkey Event

Discussion in 'Game Discussion & Feedback' started by The Scorpion, Sep 21, 2016.

Dear forum reader!

If you want to get actively involved in the Forum and participate in the discussions, or want to start your own thread or topic, you will have to log into the game first. We are looking forward to your next visit in our Forum! Please be sure to register if you do not own a game account. CLICK HERE
  1. The Scorpion

The Scorpion Team Leader Team Zoomumba

Thanks for that Norma.

Kind regards Scorpion

BeastMasterXXX and donademene like this.
  2. Blenco58

Blenco58 bp_phrase_Forum_Emperor_of_the_Forum

I'am glad that you have some drops, I have none, I have 13 habitats in OW, is a mixed of small and medium and one big one,
    But I have a good feeling of this event. I have now 2 rounds complete.
    And my second baby bonobo is arrived(party)(hug)

BeastMasterXXX likes this.
  3. The Scorpion

Hey there Everyone

Sorry, but I have just been advised that there was an error in the original Official Announcement. There was never meant to be any of the Vegetable Drops from the OW habitata. This was intended and is not a bug.

Sorry for the confusion and I hope it doesn't cause too much frustration and disappointment.

Kind regards Scorpion

4. The Scorpion

That is really wonderful news, Blenco. Hearty congrats on the two new families.

Kind regards Scorpion

5. MaryamAgenia

MaryamAgenia bp_phrase_Forum_Apprentice

I love the drop rate, I think i have 4 complete bonobo habitats and 5 of the train habitats.... Can't wait till the next event !!!!!

[​IMG]

6. The Scorpion

Hi Mary

I am delighted to know that you are enjoying the event. It seems like you are doing really well, so keep up the good work.

Kind regards Scorpion

7. Blenco58

Blenco58 bp_phrase_Forum_Emperor_of_the_Forum

was a fun event(chuckle), to a good start, I could then play a little less:confused:, first visit much with my birthday in the last weekend(party) and then have to work a lot(angel), giving me only 2 x per day could play, happy last weekend I play fanatic, eventually did 6 full rounds played, so top taken off(party)(party), so thanks BP and DEV's(party)(hug)

8. donademene

donademene bp_phrase_Forum_Living_Forum_Legend

Happy Birthday Blenco58!!
    [​IMG]

9. The Scorpion

I am delighted to know that you enjoyrf this Event. Blenco. Your thanks will be passed on to the Dev Team.

I will also wish you a belated Happy Birthday

Kind regards Scorpion

10. BeastMasterXXX

BeastMasterXXX bp_phrase_Forum_Living_Forum_Legend

I liked the Monkey Event, with the new decorations and stores. It was good to have a new animal, too - the Bonobos are cute little critters.

I think the drops were more evenly matched this time, though I did end up with a few more of the red veggies.

Thanks again, Fluse and Devs, for another great event.

I hope everyone else enjoyed the event and managed to acquire a good stock of the new stuff and the potions too.

donademene, The Scorpion and Blenco58 like this.
  11. The Scorpion

I am pleased to know that you enjoyed the Monkey Event, Beast. Your appreciation will be passed on to Fluse and the Devs.

Kind regards Scorpion