Feedback Official Discussion: Ocean World is Coming

Discussion in 'Game Discussion & Feedback' started by The Scorpion, Apr 29, 2016.

Dear forum reader!

If you want to get actively involved in the Forum and participate in the discussions, or want to start your own thread or topic, you will have to log into the game first. We are looking forward to your next visit in our Forum! Please be sure to register if you do not own a game account. CLICK HERE
  1. The Scorpion

The Scorpion Team Leader Team Zoomumba

Hi Biba

Your comments are really important to us and will be passed on to the Dev Team. Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know your thoughts and wishes.

OW is still very new and the Dev Team are working to improve things for all of us but, as we all know, these things do take time.

Thank you for your patience in bearing with us and for enjoying the game.

Kind regards Scorpion

aninos and donademene like this.
  2. whitekitty

whitekitty bp_phrase_Forum_Baron

Maybe it is not obligatory, but simply possible. I have just come across something interesting:

[​IMG]

I ignore those tasks, but tonight I wasn't paying attention and accepted it. Then I gave medicine to some animals in my main zoo and - it was checked as done. Perhaps the same goes for the crabs, pelicans and boobies. I suspect they are not differently coded or whatever as their collections are the same, so I intend to test this theory next time I get ocean-world boobies among my daily chores.
    Yet, the problem with the orcas still exists. >:( They keep appearing on the goal list, although they are unavailable and I've had to cancel tasks with valuable prizes because of them.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2016
  3. The Scorpion

Hey there Kitty

Yes, that does seem a bit strange. So you are saying that you gave medicine to a land crab/seal/booby/pelican rather than a different land animal - lion, parrot, bear etc ? So yes, perhaps you are right. I will try to test this and perhaps you can let us know if you find out some more on this one.

Regarding the Orcas, strictly speaking they are available to you in the OW Advantage Package that you can buy at the Zoo Bank. But, of course, you have to use real money to buy this.

Kind regards Scorpion

donademene and aninos like this.
  4. whitekitty

whitekitty bp_phrase_Forum_Baron

Oh, I gave medicine to the first sick animals I saw in the main zoo, I do not remember which exactly. But they can't have been crabs/seals/boobies/pelicans because those are not in my main zoo. Then I checked to see if it was registered, noticed the OW logo, blinked twice and regretted cancelling the task with the ocean-world boobies just minutes earlier...
    We'll see what happens.
    Hm. I hadn't noticed the package with the orcas. Thanks for mentioning it.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2016
    aninos and The Scorpion like this.
  5. The Scorpion

Thanks for letting me know, Kitty. This is curious. Keep us in the loop with your findings please.

Kind regards Scorpion

6. *TC1*

*TC1* bp_phrase_Forum_All_knowing_Oracle

I have found that the medicine will be ticked if I give it to animals in the main zoo too even if the task has the ocean world sign. However, the animals do not work for the main zoo just ocean world.

7. 4ebyrashka

4ebyrashka bp_phrase_Forum_Greenhorn

Hello!Could you be so kind to explane one thing:why I can't transfer seals from my main zoo to the Ocean World? Also other Ocean's animals?

donademene, The Scorpion and aninos like this.
  8. The Scorpion

Hello

I appreciate that this can be a bit confusing. Seals that are purchased or otherwise obtained while you are in your Land Zoos cannot be used in Ocean World, and Ocean World animals cannot be moved to your Land Zoos. You will find that this also applies to your Crabs, Seagulls and Blue Footed Boobies.

You will notice though, that tending both Land Zoo Seals and Ocean World Seals counts towards the Seal album collection, and again, this applies to the Crabs, Seagulls and Boobies.

If any of these are part of your daily tasks you can identify the Ocean World animals by the small blue wave symbol attached to them. Land Zoo animals do not have this symbol.

Thank you for playing the game.

Kind regards Scorpion

9. 4ebyrashka

Dear Scorpion!Thank you for your reply!But this is so unfair...this animals are the same one..there is no reason to create Crabs in Zoo and Crabs in the Ocean World!It's look like second Zoo..realy strange and ridiculously...

aninos, *TC1* and donademene like this.
  10. The Scorpion

Hello again

Yes, I really can understand your confusion and frustration at not being able to move animals from Land Zoos to Ocean World and back.

But this is the way it is and we really do have to accept it.

I hope this doesn't stop you too much from enjoying the game.

Incidentally your Username 4ebyraska seems very formal if we have to write it here in our friendly forum. Do you have a shorter name that we can call you?

Kind regards Scorpion

11. 4ebyrashka

Thank you for reply.

12. arijason

arijason bp_phrase_Forum_Greenhorn

hello everybody,
    i'm at 17th level and I unlocked the ocean world but I can't find the ocean safari, how do I go?? or it needs a higher level??

thank you for the help.

donademene likes this.
  13. The Scorpion

Hi Ari

Well done on reaching level 17 and being able to access Ocean World.

At the moment the Seafari (Ocean Safari) is not open to anyone. It is still being developed. So keep your eyes peeled for some news on this in the future.

Cheers for now
    Scorpion

14. aninos

aninos bp_phrase_Forum_Commander_of_the_Forum

Hello,
    I'm at 159 level and I unlocked the ocean world but I can not find the ocean safari, how do I go? At the moment the Seafari (Ocean Safari) is not open to anyone.

It is not open for everyone .... on what is therefore open;

arijason and donademene like this.
  15. The Scorpion

Hi Aninos

Sorry if there appears to be some confusion here.

The Ocean World Safari/Seafari is not ready for anyone as yet. This applies to whether you are a newer player like our friend Ari, or a high level player such as yourself. No-one can access the Seafari.

If you do click on the Seafari icon - in your Ocean World game page, you will be directed to the existing safari areas that we all know about already.

Please be patient and hopefully we will hear some good news about the Ocean World Safari/Seafari in the near future.

Cheers for now
    Scorpion