Feedback Official Discussion RTW to Egypt

Discussion in 'Game Discussion & Feedback' started by The Scorpion, Mar 15, 2017.

Dear forum reader!

If you want to get actively involved in the Forum and participate in the discussions, or want to start your own thread or topic, you will have to log into the game first. We are looking forward to your next visit in our Forum! Please be sure to register if you do not own a game account. CLICK HERE
  1. The Scorpion

The Scorpion Team Leader Team Zoomumba

Hey Zoo Directors

We have another Board Game to play. This time we have brought back the Round the World: Egypt game but with a host of new rewards.

Starting tomorrow, Thursday March 16th at 12.00 noon CET and ending at 12.00 noon CEST on Monday 27th March with a further 24 hoursbeing 12.00 noon CEST on Tuesday 28th March in which to exchange scarabs for rewards.

As well as the Sphynx we will be meeting the new Arabian Camel - which is the one humped version also known as the Dromedary.

As always, we should like to read your comments on the event.

Thank you all in advance.

Enjoy the game

Kind regards
    Your ZooMumba Team

BeastMasterXXX and Nadya579 like this.
  2. BeastMasterXXX

BeastMasterXXX bp_phrase_Forum_Living_Forum_Legend

Thank you for another event, Fluse (hug) and the Dev Team (hug)

The new Arabian Camels will be very welcome and all my animals are waiting to meet their new friends xD

donademene and The Scorpion like this.
  3. The Scorpion

Glad to know that, Beast. I am sure the new Arabian Camels will make friends with your animals very quickly.

Your thanks will be passed on to the Team in Hamburg as always

Cheers for now
    Scorpion

donademene and BeastMasterXXX like this.
  4. BeastMasterXXX

Wow! I think the maintenance went on a little longer than planned but all seems to be working fine now. Thanks IT and Dev Teams.

Those Arabian Camels really look cute and i am really waiting to meet them.

Best of luck everyone.

The Scorpion and donademene like this.
  5. donademene

donademene bp_phrase_Forum_Living_Forum_Legend

Thanks the Team for the new Event dedicated of Arabian camels.(hug)
    I hope everything goes well!:inlove:

6. The Scorpion

Hi Beast

Yes, the maintenance lasted a lot longer than usual. As this is a repeat of a previous Event, but with new and updated rewards, the Team had to make sure that all previous information in the game caches was cleared so that the Board Game and Scarab drop would start at the beginning fot everyone. The sync took a bit longer than we first hoped.

However, all is good again now, and I hope you are enjoying the visit to Egypt. Good luck to you too.

Cheers
    Scorpion

BeastMasterXXX and donademene like this.
  7. The Scorpion

Hey Dona

It is good to know that you are enjoying the Event, and I am sure those Arabian Camels are waiting to meet you.

Your thanks will be passed on as always.

Cheers for now
    Scorpion

8. Blenco58

Blenco58 bp_phrase_Forum_Emperor_of_the_Forum

I'm quite happy with this event(party), fortunately the di comes very well, I'm l started later, but have now been almost the 2nd Arabian Camels together. The first is breeding. Jippy yay(party)(hug)

9. The Scorpion

Hey there Blenco

It is good to know that you are getting on so well in the Egypt Event. Let us know when the little one arrives and good luck with the next family too.

Cheers for now
    Scorpion

10. BeastMasterXXX

The scarab drop rates seem to be very good this time, for me anyway (chuckle). I love those Arabian Camels and the cute ickle baby (hug).

Good luck with the Event everyone. I hope you are all doing well xD

donademene and The Scorpion like this.
  11. The Scorpion

Hey Beast

I am glad to hear that the drops are good for you and that you like those camels. We wouldn't want anyone gtting the hump, would we?

Good luck for the rest of the Event

Cheers for now
    Scorpion

12. Blenco58

Blenco58 bp_phrase_Forum_Emperor_of_the_Forum

I have 2 little ones(hug)(hug), the event was very good for me. A lot of Arabian Camels in de depot:D
    But a lot of feed and pills I've won, yippie yay

13. The Scorpion

That is really good news, Blenco. I am sure the little oes and their proud parents are loving it in your Zoo and with their new friends.

It is always good to have a decent supply of lotions, potions, feeds and pills to keep the little darlings strong and happy.

I really am delighted that you enjoyed this Event.

Cheers for now
    Scorpion

14. BeastMasterXXX

Yaay! WTG Blenco xD. All my animals are sending their love and big hugs to the new arrivals and their parents (hug)(hug)

donademene, Blenco58 and The Scorpion like this.