Feedback Official Discussion: Twins Event - May 2020

Discussion in 'Game Discussion & Feedback' started by The Scorpion, May 15, 2020.

Dear forum reader!

If you want to get actively involved in the Forum and participate in the discussions, or want to start your own thread or topic, you will have to log into the game first. We are looking forward to your next visit in our Forum! Please be sure to register if you do not own a game account. CLICK HERE
  1. The Scorpion

The Scorpion Team Leader Team Zoomumba

Hey there Zoo Directors

If you would like to tell us how you are getting on with the Twins Event, we should be glad to read your comments.

Have you had any big successes with breeding some cute and cuddly twins - let everyone know.

Stay safe and well everyone.

Cheers for now
    Your ZooMumba Team

harryeljulio, .tomas01. and kiras like this.
  2. kiras

kiras bp_phrase_Forum_Living_Forum_Legend

Hi Mr. Scorpion,

I love this event, although it seems incredible, after so many years playing, I have not completed all the species that the hatchery offers us. I have 4 species to complete:
    - Scorpions
    - Toucans
    - Dragons
    - Titis

Now I will use the event, to take advantage and raise of titis and toucans.

I made a list to organize the time to breed and squeeze the most of the event. It is in my language (Spanish), I show it to you because for me it is an important tool for this event.

https://board-en.zoomumba.com/threads/guia-evento-gemelos-tiempo-en-criar-los-exoticos.7601/

Let's enjoy the event !!! :inlove:(party)

3. .tomas01.

.tomas01. bp_phrase_Forum_Padavan

Thanks to this event I finally finished full enclosure of the first subspecies of scorpions(party) but I don't think I will get to the second subspecies ahah it is too troublesome:oops:

[​IMG]
    What I'd really love is to make use of this event to get families of the Komodo subspecies :inlove: but they take too long to grow and breed, I didn't know there was going to be a twin event to grow my komodo babies in advance... but it looks twin events are more often, so maybe a next time (shortly)

[​IMG]

Now I think I'm going to try the Rhinos one more time... It seems it's hard to get a female black rhino, maybe I just have bad luck

[​IMG]

The Scorpion and kiras like this.
  4. .tomas01.

it is very helpul that you did that, it makes simpler to organize things up. Let me ask how much does one breed of toucans cost? Is it 95000? I'm getting toucans next level

The Scorpion likes this.
  5. kiras

kiras bp_phrase_Forum_Living_Forum_Legend

Hi Tomas, (wave)(wave)

This event requires patience, it seems that it can not be achieved, but in the end it can, yes, you get angry often because when you get a desired animal, then sex is another handicap.

Raising the first species of toucans costs 95.000 PP, but depending on the combinations between toucan species it has a different cost PP, such as:
    - male toucan (first species)
    - famale toucan piquirrojo (second species)
    costs 75,000 PP.

6. .tomas01.

Nice to hear that kiras, thank you!:)

And yes, it requires a loooot of patience and resilience to keep trying:confused:

The Scorpion likes this.
  7. The Scorpion

Hi there Kiras

It is good to know that you are enjoying the Event. I'm keeping my claws crossed for you to br successful in completing the two species.

Let us know when you have some good results.

Take good care of yourself, my friend.

Cheers for now
    Scorpion

harryeljulio and kiras like this.
  8. The Scorpion

Hi there Tomas

I really hope you are successful with the Rhinos and huge congrats with those Scorpions, my friend.

Enjoy the rest of the Event.

Stay safe and well.

Cheers for now
    Scorpion

harryeljulio and kiras like this.
  9. .tomas01.

Your wish worked Scorpion! Thank you!(party)

[​IMG]

kiras, Heïva and The Scorpion like this.
  10. The Scorpion

That's good to know, Tomas, well done.

Cheers for now
    Scorpion

harryeljulio, kiras and .tomas01. like this.