Feedback Official Discussion: Valentine's Ocean World Event

Discussion in 'Game Discussion & Feedback' started by The Scorpion, Feb 8, 2017.

Dear forum reader!

If you want to get actively involved in the Forum and participate in the discussions, or want to start your own thread or topic, you will have to log into the game first. We are looking forward to your next visit in our Forum! Please be sure to register if you do not own a game account. CLICK HERE
  1. The Scorpion

The Scorpion Team Leader Team Zoomumba

Hey there Zoo Directors

Do you have some feedback for us regarding the Valentine's Ocean World Board game Event?

If so, we would be delighted to read it please. and it will be forwarded on to our Community Manager, Fluse, for discussion with the Dev Team in Hamburg.

Thanks in advance for your time.

Kind regards
    your ZooMumba Team

2. donademene

donademene bp_phrase_Forum_Living_Forum_Legend

Hey all,
    A great news you brought us Scorpio thank's.(hug)Thanks Hamburg team for this wonderful event.(hug)(hug)
    Thanks Penny and Perry for beautiful lyrics.(hug)(hug)
    Let's enjoy together this Valentine's Ocean World dedicated to love.:inlove:xD

3. The Scorpion

Hey there Dona

Thank you so much for your kind words. The Team in Hamburg and Osprey, Penny, Perry and myself really appreciate you taking the time to write to us here. Your thanks will will be forwarded as always

Cheers for now
    Scorpion

4. MemocanGS

MemocanGS bp_phrase_Forum_Greenhorn

I am very sorry that I missed this beautiful event and could not attend. :cry:
    It was not good for new players.
    How can I immediately reach level 17 to participate in this activity? (Available level 11)

5. The Scorpion

Hi Memocan

Unfortunately there is no quick way to advance through the player levels. It has to be done by your hard work and patience looking after all your little animals.

The Team in Hamburg have to try to balance the wants and requirements of all our players of widely diffenent player levels.

The Valentine's was aimed at our lower level players who had not had a previous chance to acquiire some of the animals, decorations and shops from previous Valentine's Events. Whereas the Ocean world Valentine's Event is for higher level players giving them a chance to acquire some new items as well.

We really do try to be fair to everyone and hope that you can appreciate this.

You will be able to buy some of the Valentine's items from previous Events in your Zoo Shop, so you can take a little time to arange and decorate your zoo to your liking.

Work hard in tending your animals and you will soon be rising through the levels and you will be able to access Ocean World. You will also see your Pet Pennies balance increasing making it easier to buy more items for your zoo.

We do appreciate your time in writing to us here and thank you for playing the game.

Cheers for now
    Scorpion

6. attika11

attika11 bp_phrase_Forum_Greenhorn

ma le conghiglie non escono

Blenco58 and donademene like this.
  7. whitekitty

whitekitty bp_phrase_Forum_Baron

The old grumpy teacher:
    Firstly, the average manta birostris (giant oceanic manta ray) is said to be about 4,5 m in diameter and the average manta alfredi (reef manta ray) is 3 to 3,5 m. Manta rays are also known to breach (jump) and dive to great depths. I expected an L-size habitat and not a jar for such a magnificent and graceful creature... Actually, very few aquariums can afford to keep them because of their size and need for vast space. I hope they do not come packed like two or three families in a jar.
    :(
    Secondly, the information about the two species in the Manta Ray album is wrong, and I mean just wrong, without being amusing. :confused: I could put up with the vegan sperm whales and a lot of other things but (my personal opinion) the game has some educational value and someone should do their lessons from time to time.
    (party) The cheerful player:
    I am glad that the cost of prizes is reasonable (in the first round, at least) and I hope we won't have to fiddle with the clown-fish strategy this time. And everything looks very pretty. So, let's play and see what happens.

8. The Scorpion

Hello Attika

Please write in English in the forum.

You should find that your Shells appear the next time you tend your Ocean World animals. Do not worry, this is normal as the drops are then sync'd to your habitats.

Kind regards Scorpion

9. The Scorpion

Hey there Old Grumpy Teacher

Thank you for pointing out the apparent wrong sizes of the 2 Manta species. I have not had the chance to read fully through all the info in the collection album yet but I will in due course and forward your concerns to the Devs.

Yes, you are correct in that there should be some educational value to given information and we must balance this with the 'fun' side of our wacky animals. We will have to hope that our new friends, the Manta Rays enjoy living in their new jars, I mean habitats.
    Hi there Cheerful Player

Thank you for your feedback here, i hope you will enjoy the Event.

Seriously though, Kitty, your comments really are important to us and we appreciate you taking the time to make your observations known to all our friends here. What is also very important to me, is that here in our friendly forum, we can also have a laugh and joke with each other, when appropriate, without fear of upsetting anyone.

Thanks as always and cheers for now
    Scorpion

10. jasmin152

jasmin152 bp_phrase_Forum_Greenhorn

The zoomumba events are usually fun. This time though its quite annoying that the only way to achieve the prize will be with a full ocean World zoo. And the way to get is through using zoodollars - real money. I have been trying to get more habitats through the workshop, but it is very difficult. So its mostly through buying the habbitats that it is possibe. With so few cages that I have it will be impossible for me to make just one round, and that is dissapointing.

11. whitekitty

If you have enough PP, try the trick with the clown-fish (and seagulls for the M-size habitats). It worked perfectly last time even for people with just a few habitats. You don't even have to store away the habitat every time you buy a new fish. A friend prompted me then that I could just add one fish at a time until I made them four and tend them after each new fish so it saved me a lot of putting away and taking out habitats.

12. The Scorpion

Hello Jasmin

Thank you for your feedback. It is important to us.

I am sorry to read that you are disappointed with the Event and I do understand your frustration. Do remember though please, that the Event is active for quite a while - the drops fall until 12.00 noon CET on Monday 27th, so you do have plenty of time to collect those shells and exchange them for rewards.

Keep up the good work in tending your little darlings and maybe you will get around further than you thought you would.

Do try to enjoy the Event and make your Ocean World animals even more proud of you than they already are.

Cheers for now
    Scorpion

13. The Scorpion

Thanks for the Clownfish/Seagull suggestion Kitty. Let us hope that our friend Jasmin and others, do manage to get a good share of those shells.

Cheers
    Scorpion

14. BeastMasterXXX

BeastMasterXXX bp_phrase_Forum_Living_Forum_Legend

I also use the 'Clownfish' trick. It appears to work for me xD.

Thanks for the event, Fluse (hug) and Devs (hug). I am looking forward to getting those Manta Rays.

Best of luck my dear friends (chuckle)(hug)

Blenco58, donademene and The Scorpion like this.
  15. The Scorpion

Your thanks will be passed on as always Beast. Good luck to you too.

Cheers
    Scorpion

16. whitekitty

I cannot jump even the first blue-shell step although I have plenty of brown and pink shells already. :( Are we in the same fix as with the notorious orange star-fish?

17. The Scorpion

Hey Kitty

As always, thank you for your observations. I have not noticed any particular disparity myself, at this early stage, but I will be keeping an eye on it and report to the Devs as necessary.

Maybe some of our other friends here would like to add their observations regarding the shell drops too. This would be very welcome.

Cheers for now
    Scorpion

18. chri04g4

chri04g4 bp_phrase_Forum_Active_Author

I think,I used some kind af booster lasting one hour, last time I used the clownfish trick, but I cant remember,what it was. Can any one remember?

19. donademene

donademene bp_phrase_Forum_Living_Forum_Legend

Yes, you're right whitekitty, the drop lacking .. I hope to complete this event.:oops::eek:

20. gleeful

gleeful bp_phrase_Forum_Active_Author

May have been from the Easter Egg collection. Was initially to boost chocolate rabbit drops I think.