Feedback Official Discussion: Valentine's Ocean World Event

Discussion in 'Game Discussion & Feedback' started by The Scorpion, Feb 8, 2017.

Dear forum reader!

If you want to get actively involved in the Forum and participate in the discussions, or want to start your own thread or topic, you will have to log into the game first. We are looking forward to your next visit in our Forum! Please be sure to register if you do not own a game account. CLICK HERE
  1. whitekitty

whitekitty bp_phrase_Forum_Baron

(angel)
    How about some small consolation prize for the 5 or 6 hours of downtime today?
    (angel)

2. malte09

malte09 bp_phrase_Forum_Someday_Author

Oh yes, good idea! A couple of hundred seashells in each color would be nice ;) I now have a breeding pair of manta rays and I am pleased to see that the price for each step doesn't rise in the third round, but I still think it will be hard to fill up the aquarium during the event...

3. normap22

normap22 bp_phrase_Forum_Advanced

I am so glad to hear that so many have at least completed a round or 2 - I am still halfway thru the first round! I have 18 habitats, tried the clownfish thing but the drops were very infrequent. There is still a lot of time left so maybe I'll get 1 manta ray.... A pair already looks a little out of reach.

4. The Scorpion

The Scorpion Team Leader Team Zoomumba

Hey Kitty and Malte

Your suggestion will be passed on to Fluse and the Dev Team. But, as always, I cannot make any promises to you.

Cheers for now
    Scorpion

5. The Scorpion

Hey Norma

Keep up the good work. Hopefully you will get on a little better than you thought you could.

Cheers for now
    Scorpion

6. donademene

donademene bp_phrase_Forum_Living_Forum_Legend

Hey,
    48 hours I have not received any shell albastra.I invested some money in this game lately. My disappointment is so great:cry: that make me quit the playing.:oops: Maybe this is the target developers?:( I gives up his game now,if I go return(hug).I wish you much success zoo directors.:cry::cry:

7. The Scorpion

Hey Dona

Please do not give up on your Zoo. Your little ones will be so devastated if you are not around to look after them and your forum friends here will really miss you.

My dear friend Osprey and I are trying very hard to get it across to the Devs that something needs to be done to speed up the shell drop rate to give us all a chance to proceed through the event.

AND don't forget Penny and Perry, and their little Sis and Bro, Peggy and Percy. They would all be really upset if they were no longer able to read your lovely posts here in the forum.

Cheers for now
    Scorpion

8. Blenco58

Blenco58 bp_phrase_Forum_Emperor_of_the_Forum

Hi Dona, I understand your frustration:oops:, but please do not stop:cry:. I will miss you.(hug)(hug)
    I too get little DI, still with the 1st round and got me there with that this event just not good.
    But the game remains fun and I will not let me ruin the pleasure of the rest.(party)
    That is why I try to pick what there is and unfortunately then but not the new animal complete.:cry:

9. The Scorpion

Thank you for your lovely words, Blenco. I do believe you have echoed the thoughts of all of our 'family' here in our game.

Of course, Osprey and I, and our little Penguins, can understand everyone's frustration, but it really is all the love and friendship that we receive from our 'family' here that make it a sincere pleasure for us to help out as and when we can.

Catch you all later
    Scorpion

10. Blenco58

Blenco58 bp_phrase_Forum_Emperor_of_the_Forum

Thank you Scorpion. And I know you and Osprey do your best for us.
    And it's not nice to only negative stories to read, even if you learn of this,
    but I'm happy with you and our little friends Penny and Perry.(hug)(hug)

11. chri04g4

chri04g4 bp_phrase_Forum_Active_Author

Just finished my first round. I am dreading the next round, and fear, that I am not going to get a male. Think my female is going to be very lonly. Sad this beeing a Valentine event, that there is not going to be any romance or baby manta rays in my new tank.
    The manta ray is very beautiful and I would so have liked to have a pair of them.

12. RoxyRotten

RoxyRotten bp_phrase_Forum_Old_Hand

Still working on collecting my first prize. No way I can complete round 1, let alone more. 200 hours left, but the drops are extremely slow. Very disappointed. :(

13. The Scorpion

Hi there Chri

Please do keep at it. You are doing a great job.

I can only hope along with you that we get an increase.
    Hey Roxy

Osprey and I really do understand your disappointment. Please do keep on trying with your Little Darlings in OW. They are trying to help you too by eating all their food and wanting you to play ball with them.

Thanks for playing the game even though you cannot see a successful conclusion at the moment.

Kind regards
    Scorpion

14. The Scorpion

Thanks for that Blenco. Your friendship really means a lot to us.

Penny & Perry send their love to you too and Little Peggy and Percy asked me to send their love as well.

Cheers for now
    Scorpion

15. donademene

Hi,
    Today I completed the event by buying big basket and two baskets small marine.I received two shelters and a pair of manta rays completion. A shelter is free and the game does not allow me to buy any marine animal even with ZR.
    Why can not I do?:oops:

16. The Scorpion

Hello Dona

Firstly, huge congrats on your two Manta Rays and I hope we soon get to hear the patter of tiny fins too.

At your player level you should be able to purchase every animal in the OW Zoo Shop:-

• Small
    1. Clownfish (Pet Pennies)
    2. OW Crab (Pet Pennies)
    3. Jellyfish (Pet Pennies)
    4. Pufferfish (Zoo Dollars)
    • Medium
    1. OW Seagull (Pet Pennies)
    2. Blue Marlin (Pet Pennies)
    3. Pelican (Pet Pennies)
    4. Dolphin (Zoo Dollars)
    5. OW Blue Footed Booby (Zoo Dollars)
    6. OW Seal (Zoo Dollars)
    • Large
    1. Giant Squid (Pet Pennies)
    2. Sperm Whale (Zoo Dollars)
    The other animals that we have seen, such as the Orca, the Seahorse and the Manta Ray are not available to purchase in our OW Zoo Shops.

Cheers for now
    Scorpion

BeastMasterXXX and donademene like this.
  17. donademene

Hey,
    Blenco thanks so much for your kind words(hug), thank you very much Scorpion, (hug)Osprey(hug) and Perry & Penny(hug) for good thoughts, thank you very much.:inlove:(hug)(hug)(hug)

18. donademene

Hello Scorpion

Thanks a lot for proper response Scorpion,(hug) I understand, the shelter is small, it is why can not put than what I already OW.

BeastMasterXXX, chri04g4 and Blenco58 like this.
  19. Labofant

Labofant bp_phrase_Forum_Regular

I am very disappointed too in this event. I only have 6 habitats because I burned all my superfilters trying to recycle special items. And there's no other way of getting habitats but from the recycling/building buildings. So after all this time I'm still only three (that's right: 3) steps into the boardgame. Very very disappointing. I hope to get to the habitat so I can put something else in it but I really doubt tat I will reach it.
    I don't understand how people get through two rounds already. How many habitats do you have? And how did you get all those habitats?

20. chri04g4

chri04g4 bp_phrase_Forum_Active_Author

Hey Labofant.
    I used some Zoo dollars to buy the last step in the first round. I know it is not the best solution, but if you have some zd, you could consider using some, to get at least one manta ray.