Feedback Official Discussion: Valentine's Ocean World Event

Discussion in 'Game Discussion & Feedback' started by The Scorpion, Feb 8, 2017.

Dear forum reader!

If you want to get actively involved in the Forum and participate in the discussions, or want to start your own thread or topic, you will have to log into the game first. We are looking forward to your next visit in our Forum! Please be sure to register if you do not own a game account. CLICK HERE
  1. donademene

donademene bp_phrase_Forum_Living_Forum_Legend

Thanks a lot for the team made gift.(hug) Scorpio thanks for the patience you showed in this period of crisis.(hug)(hug) I hope to enjoy with all the bonus code.xD Good luck to all.(chuckle):D

PS.Thanks so much for news Osprey.(hug):inlove:

2. whitekitty

whitekitty bp_phrase_Forum_Baron

Wow! Great news! Thanks, Team! (chuckle) I love the assistants and they will be of great help if something has been done about the drop-rate.
    Now... perhaps a double XP or pearl weekend is in order... (angel)
    Thanks for all your kindness, Scorpion and Osprey! :inlove:
    I am glad to see the British calendar has not been changed, after all... :p

Last edited: Feb 20, 2017
  3. The Scorpion

The Scorpion Team Leader Team Zoomumba

Hey Labofant

Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry to learn that you too are disappointed with the Event.

Your thoughts will, as always, be passed on to the Dev Team.

Some players with fewer habitats in OW are really trying to get around the Board just by continued perseverance and hard work. Maybe the Bonus Code with those extra shells and the assistants will come in handy too.

Please keep at it.

Cheers for now
    Scorpion

BeastMasterXXX and donademene like this.
  4. The Scorpion

Thank you for your suggestion here Chri. As ever, all helpful suggestions are really very much appreciated.

I hope the Bonus Code will come in handy too.

Cheers for now
    Scorpion

5. The Scorpion

Hey there Dona

You really are most welcome and your thanks will be passed on to Fluse and the Devs

Our sincere thanks to you too, and to all of our friends here, for your kind words and support to Osprey, Penny, Perry and myself.

Cheers
    Scorpion

6. The Scorpion

Hey Kitty

I am delighted to know that you appreciated the Bonus Code

I wouldn't like to comment yet, on the Double XP or Pearl suggestion but I sure cannot blame you for trying!

Um! :oops: Yes. Kitty, we were only testing you to see if you would notice the deliberate mistake ;)(angel)!!! Or perhaps we were affected by Freaky Friday as well as the game :rolleyes:. Seriously though, Kitty, thanks for pointing this out and as you have already seen the error has been corrected.

Cheers for now
    Scorpion

7. whitekitty

Wow! (angel) I did see the error corrected right after I posted, so I deleted my question immediately. But a Scorpion seems to be more dangerous than Big Brother, I'm afraid! How did you get my initial post to quote? Can you follow all my edits, re-edits and re-re-edits? :oops:

8. The Scorpion

Hey Kitty

Yes, us Scorpions and Ospreys can see edited posts.

i thought the original post helped towards explaining the humourous side of this particular occasion. As you know, and quite expectedly so, tempers have been running a little high of late, so I took the opportunity to try to inject a little fun into tne occasion at our expense.

But please do not worry. A Moderator will never use content of a player deleted/edited post or thread for the purpose of causing trouble or embarrassment to any Kittys or any other of our friends here.

And Scorpions really are very friendly little critters, anyway (angel)

Cheers
    Scorpion

9. gleeful

gleeful bp_phrase_Forum_Active_Author

Thanks for the bonus code, mostly welcome although < 1 step around the second lap isn't much help in the grand scheme of things moving very slowly.

I am, and always have been, concerned with the filters. I appreciate some XPs can be gained from replacing them before they are worn out however with the 'use-all-aides' function they will be replaced much more than I would choose to, at their ridiculous cost. I have therefore been using the hug and feed aides freely but was surprised when I did use 'Finn the filter boy' that he replaced 21 filters on my 15 habs - what is he doing?

Also despite the 24 hour extra care they will be getting and 80 blue shells there is still next to no chance of me getting a mate for my manta mum - drop rate appalling, asking far too much. I would suggest developers take on board the german forum poll currently running at 91% unhappy - I am also.

10. whitekitty

I think that the M-habitats have two filters and the L-ones have three.

11. gleeful

gleeful bp_phrase_Forum_Active_Author

Really? Well that explains it then. Many thanks.

12. The Scorpion

Hey Glee

Thanks again for your further comments, which will be passed on to the Dev Team.
    Don't forget, though, that even though you have all the assistants active you can still use them separately if you do not wish to change the filters each time. Selecting the other assistants one at a time from the bottom tool bar may take slightly longer than using the Zoo Co-Director but at least you can choose which of their services you wish to use. AND it is still far quicker than having to go around each individual habitat to tend your little ones.

Please keep on trying to see how far you can get.

Cheers
    Scorpion

13. The Scorpion

Thanks for that Kitty. Yes, you are correct in what you say here.

Cheers
    Scorpion

14. malte09

malte09 bp_phrase_Forum_Someday_Author

I think the bonus code is fantastic but I will save it for the weekend to get the full benefit of the assistents. Thanks a lot to everybody (party)

15. The Scorpion

Hi Malte

Thank you for the feedback. Your thanks will be passsed on as always.

Yes, it is always a good idea to make use of the assistants when you can make the most of them, as they are activated for their allotted time period (in this case 24 hours) as soon as your Bonus Code is received and acknowledged.

Best of luck and keep up the good work.

Cheers
    Scorpion

16. BeastMasterXXX

BeastMasterXXX bp_phrase_Forum_Living_Forum_Legend

Hey dear friends (hug)

Well! I have finally managed to get a habitat full of the Manta Rays (party), which is unusual for me in that I usually manage to get a habitat full reasonably quickly. I am not trying to boast here, but at my player level I do tend to be able to get drops more quickly than many of my friends here in the game.

This time, I have not been able to play as much as usual, due to health reasons :wuerg: (Hey! please don't worry I am well on the mend again now xD). Anyway I am now trying to get the adults for a second habitat, but I know that time is running a little short now :eek:.

Good luck everyone (chuckle).

Your friend, Beast (hug)

17. The Scorpion

Hey there Beast

Congrats on the full Manta Ray habitat and best of luck for getting some more of those Mantas.

Sorry to learn that you have been poorly recently but I am glad that you are getting better now.

Cheers for the moment
    Scorpion

18. keity80

keity80 bp_phrase_Forum_Someday_Author

Bonus code is very good idea. But drop rate is so poor. It is so difficult to collect enough shells.

19. The Scorpion

Thank you for your feedback. Keity. Your comments will be passed on to the Dev Team as always.

Cheers
    Scorpion

20. RomanianOwl

RomanianOwl bp_phrase_Forum_Active_Author

Hello everyone.
    I haven't been around for a while but here I am now, willing to give my opinion on this event. (chuckle)

So as always I am more than content with the graphics and the design of the decorations, shops, the new habitat and the beautiful new companion of our zoos. They are all gorgeous and the team did a great work again! :inlove:

I was hoping to get a medium and a large habitat too, as in the previous OW event, but only a small one is ok too. After all it's understandable as we don't have yet that many animals for medium and large habitats. I'll just try to get more materials and create the habitats for the animals that I still can buy.

As Kitty said, the animals size can be a bit frustrating sometimes xD. I remember the first time when an animal's size really frustrated me was when I saw the capibaras' size. They are the largest rodents in the world, though in the game there are three families of them in a habitat. They look just like some normal rats. :cry:
    In OW, the clownfish look extremely big compared to the other animals and their real world size. I am certain that three pairs in a habitat would be more suitable. Also I agree with Kitty and I think that only one pair of manta rays in a habitat would be more realistic.

Now about the drop rate, I see everyone complained about this, and I must agree it was very low. I've spent half of my money (1.500.000 PP) for the clownfish trick and I still was barely able to finish the first round, and that with the help of the bonus code that gave 80 from each shells.
    I did some maths and well: I have 8 small habitats, and when you buy a new fish you get to satisfy all its needs except the filter. So that would be 8x3=24 clicks. I estimated the average drops from a round were about 3-4, but lets do 4. So you get 4 shells from 24 clicks. That means that the chance of getting a drop from a click is around 17%, maybe even less, and that in my opinion is extremely low. It would be ok for the land zoo, where I have almost 200 habitats, but for the OW, that drop rate is a huge pain. I think the chance should be at least 30% for OW.

So I understand everyone's frustration. But I also noticed that the big basket contained 500 of each shells, all OW assistants for a day, and also 30 ZD and some special food for less than 8 Euros. I'm not sure about what other events special basket contained but I have found this one pretty generous so I bought one. With a big basket and the bonus code anyone could easily complete two rounds. And before anyone starts to complain that "We should all be able to finish two rounds without giving any real money" let me just remind you that nothing is for free. In order for the game to continue to grow and develope they need to also earn money from it. They can't just work hard for it and then give everything completely free for everyone. So if you're not willing to give any real money for this game, then please stop complaining so much about not being able to get everything you want in the game.
    I've been playing ZooMumba since the begining, for many years. I've seen it growing and evolving greately from what was then. And I really really love their work and how far they got with this game, and that's why I bought ZD many times over the years and I never regretted giving money for this game. And I want to keep playing it for many years from now, and give my opinions and my suggestions to the team.

So in the end, I want everyone to understand that if sometimes an event is extremely hard to complete without giving real money is because they NEED to get some money from this game. Nobody works for free. So if you really love this game and you are certain that you will keep playing it for long time from now, like I do, then don't feel bad for giving a little money for the game.
    But, I also do hope that the future OW events will be a little bit more accessible.:)

Sorry for the long post and thank you to everyone who took their time to read it. (chuckle)
    Good luck with the event and have a nice day y'all! xD(hug)

Last edited: Feb 25, 2017