Feedback Official Discussion: Valentine's Ocean World Event

Discussion in 'Game Discussion & Feedback' started by The Scorpion, Feb 8, 2017.

Dear forum reader!

If you want to get actively involved in the Forum and participate in the discussions, or want to start your own thread or topic, you will have to log into the game first. We are looking forward to your next visit in our Forum! Please be sure to register if you do not own a game account. CLICK HERE
  1. The Scorpion

The Scorpion Team Leader Team Zoomumba

Hi there Peter

Thank you so much for your feedback, with explanations of how you calculated the odds etc. It really is appreciated that you have taken the time to express your feelings from both points of view.

I am delighted that you like the graphics of the habitats, stores and decorations, and of course, our new friends, the Manta Rays. Your comments on the 'strange' sizes of the Manta Rays, Clownfish, Capybaras etc are noted, like those of our friend Kitty, and at the same same, we know that you are aware that some of the animals in our wacky game tend to be, shall we say, 'slightly' out of proporton to those in real life.

Your comments on the shell drops are also noted, and I am pleased that your purchase of the Large Event Basket has helped you out.

Best of luck with the rest of the event, Peter, and thank you again for your time.

Cheers for now
    Scorpion

2. ZooNille

ZooNille bp_phrase_Forum_Greenhorn

Considering how few habitats most of us have in OW the demands are way to high - no mantas for me
    Congrats to those who got some!

bornhald, The Scorpion and donademene like this.
  3. The Scorpion

Thank you for your feedback, ZooNille. I do hope you have at least managed to get some of the OW rewards from the Board Game. I am sure our players here thank you for your congrats.

Cheers for now
    Scorpion

RomanianOwl likes this.
  4. chri04g4

chri04g4 bp_phrase_Forum_Active_Author

Hey.
    You are right RomanianOw. You can not get everything for free and the dews are doing a great job. But as you saw, the droprate has been exstreemly lov this time, and it is hard even to make two rounds. In previous events, you would be able to complete an event, if you were ready to put in a lot of hard work, but this time it just is not possible. I have been playing in all my spare time and still I am barely going to make two rounds. I even used some zd to buy some of the last jump, in order to make it. I too have been playing since the beginning, but have never participated in such a difficult event. I would bee nice, if we could have a week or two more for this event.

5. The Scorpion

Hi Chri

Thank you for your further comments, which will be passed on, of course.

It is good to read that you did not give up on the event even though it has been a hard one to proceed with. Well done and thank you for your persistance.

Cheers for now
    Scorpion

RomanianOwl and donademene like this.
  6. keity80

keity80 bp_phrase_Forum_Someday_Author

I am agree with you. This event is very difficult for me too. I have finished the first round, but the second round needs a lot of shells, which is not possible to collect with only 11 habitats and this drop rate even using the bonus code. I hope there will be soon the possibility to play this event again and come to the end.

donademene and The Scorpion like this.
  7. The Scorpion

Hey there Keity

Thank you for your feedback.

I cannot promise anything regarding bringing back this event, but it usually works out that we do have another chance further down the line to get some of the stuff, including the animals, that we couldn't get before. Let's hope so, anyway.

Cheers for now
    Scorpion

keity80, RomanianOwl and donademene like this.