on the phone

Discussion in 'Questions & Bug Reports' started by abalan, Nov 20, 2020 at 10:11 AM.

Dear forum reader!

If you want to get actively involved in the Forum and participate in the discussions, or want to start your own thread or topic, you will have to log into the game first. We are looking forward to your next visit in our Forum! Please be sure to register if you do not own a game account. CLICK HERE
  1. abalan

abalan bp_phrase_Forum_Someday_Author

Hello, dear friends! I have a question. Please , tell me if I can play Zoomumba on the phone. I open on my phone the apllication, but it doesn”t work. It not open ...the game. How it works? It is more easy for me to play on the phone. Thanks

perezoso likes this.
  2. The Scorpion

The Scorpion Team Leader Team Zoomumba

Hi there Abalan

You must have Flash Player enabled to your browser for the game to load and run.

There are some browsers that can be used on the phone, which have Flash Player enabled to them, so you may be lucky.

The game of ZooMumba is very memory intensive and we always suggest using a PC (desktop or laptop) with a good amount of available memory rather than a cellphone or small tablet which may not have enough memory to run the game for you.

Some players have suggested trying to use the Puffin browser which you may be able to get on your phone, but we cannot guarantee that this will work for you.

I am sorry that I do not have more positive news for you.

Best of luck.

Cheers for now
    Scorpion

3. abalan

Ok...I 'la player online my PC.

The Scorpion and perezoso like this.
  4. The Scorpion

Hi again Abalan

Enjoy the game, my friend.

Stay safe and well.

Cheers
    Scorpion

abalan likes this.
  5. abalan

Please...tell me that you work on new zones for Zoomumba. I have so many animals and no more space to put them.

perezoso likes this.
  6. The Scorpion

Hi again Abalan

We have no news about there being more zones in ZooMumba. You will just have to wait and see.

Cheers
    Scorpion

Heïva likes this.