Feedback Thanksgiving Event 2020

Discussion in 'Game Discussion & Feedback' started by The Scorpion, Nov 5, 2020.

Dear forum reader!

If you want to get actively involved in the Forum and participate in the discussions, or want to start your own thread or topic, you will have to log into the game first. We are looking forward to your next visit in our Forum! Please be sure to register if you do not own a game account. CLICK HERE
  1. The Scorpion

The Scorpion Team Leader Team Zoomumba

Hey there Zoo Directors

Do y'all got some feedback on the Thanksgiving Event? We should like to read your comments.

See y'all agen soon now, y'hear.

Your ZooMumba Team

2. error54

error54 bp_phrase_Forum_Apprentice

I really like the thanksgiving event it is one of my favorites

The Scorpion and perezoso like this.
  3. The Scorpion

Hi there Error

That is always nice to know.

Take care and keep safe, my friend. Make sure you get plenty of those rewards from the USA.

Cheers for now
    Scorpion

error54 likes this.
  4. adelin01

adelin01 bp_phrase_Forum_Apprentice

I do like that in this event the special animals are alternating(two types of animals), imo that's pretty nice. I find the progression with the leaves pretty weird, like sometimes it's the same type in a row, maybe adding a different progression to the event would be more interactive.

The Scorpion likes this.
  5. The Scorpion

Hi there Adelin

I am glad you appreciate the two Animals in this Event.

The drops (Leaves in this case) are coded into the Event Program with a certain number required for each of the Rewards - but, like you, I am not sure why the colour sequence varies - as they say 'Variety is the Spice of Life'.

Enjoy the Event and the Game.

Cheers for now
    Scorpion

6. ILOVESCORPIONLEADER

ILOVESCORPIONLEADER bp_phrase_Forum_Greenhorn

HI SCORPIOOOOOON
    I just want to ask on the thanksgiving picture you post is cockatoo but in the event are only turkies.
    Why? I want them. They are cute(wave).

7. Heïva

Heïva Board Administrator Team Zoomumba

8. gleeful

gleeful bp_phrase_Forum_Active_Author

The announcement says we will be getting double XP until the end of November but the numbers suggest to me that it is in fact triple XP - and of course very welcome. Many thanks.

perezoso, Visti and The Scorpion like this.
  9. The Scorpion

Hi there Glee

You are most likely correct in your observations, thank you. We were told it was Double XP but hey! who knows? Perhaps the Zoo Penguins snuck in and altered the coding.

Enjoy the Event, my friend.

Cheers for now
    Scorpion

gleeful, Visti and Heïva like this.