The indian bistró

Discussion in 'Questions & Bug Reports' started by harryeljulio, Jun 12, 2020.

Dear forum reader!

If you want to get actively involved in the Forum and participate in the discussions, or want to start your own thread or topic, you will have to log into the game first. We are looking forward to your next visit in our Forum! Please be sure to register if you do not own a game account. CLICK HERE
  1. harryeljulio

harryeljulio bp_phrase_Forum_Living_Forum_Legend

Hello, I have detected an irregularity that has taken place after the last event.
    It is related to the Indian bistro. It turns out that it appears to be installed
    in the zoo area, but the zoo does not recognize that it is linked on the paths,
    and does not compensate for pandapenics. Thank you.

[​IMG]

2. The Scorpion

The Scorpion Team Leader Team Zoomumba

Hi there Harry

I have taken a look in your Zoo and found 7 stores in your Main Zoo that were showing 'not connected to a pathway' even though they obviously are. I don't think all 7 of them though were Indian Bistros. The best way to try to cure this issue is to rotate the store, and back again if you wish, and this will more often than not cure the problem.

There does appear to be one Store, in your Fifth (Coastal) Zoo which is also showing as 'not connected'. This Store is situated at the bottom, very right hand side of your Fifth Zoo. This one I don't think is actually connected to a path and cannot be activated by rotating it.

Please take a look and see if your Stores in your Main Zoo are good again now and also in your Fifth Zoo to see if you can rectify the problem.

Stay safe my friend.

Cheers for now
    Scorpion

harryeljulio likes this.
  3. harryeljulio

Thanks Scorpion.

I will remove them and allow some time to put them back (chuckle)(hug)

The Scorpion likes this.
  4. The Scorpion

Hey Harry

I already rotated the ones in your Main Zoo. They should be working properly for you. It is only the one in your Fifth Zoo that I couldn't fix.

Please do check and let me know how you get on.

Stay safe dear friend.

Cheers
    Scorpion

harryeljulio likes this.
  5. harryeljulio

(wave)
    Hello Scorpion, I have paid attention and I see that all but two are powered. Don't worry, I already removed them and put two other different ones. (chuckle);)(hug)

The Scorpion likes this.
  6. The Scorpion

OKay Harry, glad to know that all is good again in your Zoo.

Stay safe and well.

Cheers
    Scorpion

harryeljulio likes this.
  7. nelly1313

nelly1313 bp_phrase_Forum_Apprentice

When was the Indian Bistro?

8. The Scorpion

Hi there Nelly

The Indian Bistro can be bought in your Zoo Shop once you reach Player Level 85.

Cheers for now
    Scorpion

harryeljulio likes this.
  9. Najlepszy1590

Najlepszy1590 bp_phrase_Forum_Emperor_of_the_Forum

It seems to me that it was enough to delete the first path at the very beginning of the zoo and give again. But I'm not sure. ;)

10. The Scorpion

Hi there Najlepszy

Yes, this might work for you, but I have always found that rotating (and back again if you want) the offending store will solve the problem.

Take care and keep safe, my friend.

Cheers for now
    Scorpion

harryeljulio and Najlepszy1590 like this.