Feedback Valentine's Event

Discussion in 'Game Discussion & Feedback' started by The Scorpion, Jan 30, 2020.

Dear forum reader!

If you want to get actively involved in the Forum and participate in the discussions, or want to start your own thread or topic, you will have to log into the game first. We are looking forward to your next visit in our Forum! Please be sure to register if you do not own a game account. CLICK HERE
  1. The Scorpion

The Scorpion Team Leader Team Zoomumba

Hey there Zoo Directors

We should like to read your comments on the Valentine's Event. Please post them in this thread.

Thank you.

Cheers for now
    Your ZooMumba Team

2. Alex192000

Alex192000 bp_phrase_Forum_Apprentice

3. The Scorpion

It is good to know that you are enjoying the Event, Alex.

Have fun and enjoy, my friend.

Cheers for now
    Scorpion

4. Гостенка

Гостенка bp_phrase_Forum_Apprentice

There are almost no drops

5. The Scorpion

Hi there Гостенка

I can understand your frustration at there not appearing to be many Shell drops. Do remember though, that the Event is active for several days - until 24th February, so you should be able to get some of those gifts from the game board.

Good luck and enjoy the Event.

Cheers for now
    Scorpion

ALIANA1955 likes this.
  6. craiasazapezilor

craiasazapezilor bp_phrase_Forum_Apprentice

It is so hard to make any progress on this event. :cry:

The problem is that in Ocean World you usually have only a few habitats (due to limited number of available animals), so the progress is really slow. I feel like this event wasn't adapted for Ocean World (the required number of shells is way too big in my opinion). In all the other events it was so easy to progress, here I barely receive a few shells after completely taking care of the animals I have in Ocean World. And I stay online many hours during the day and keep taking care of them especially to receive shells, but it doesn't help too much.

If I received 1 animal already, is it only because in the past I managed to do 2/3 parts of the first part and only at this new event I completed the first part (to get to the 1st animal). This way, I should wait until next event to complete 1 pair.

In my opinion is not normal to need the same amount of "drops" when comparing the Terrestrial World (were I have 190 habitats) with Ocean World (were I have 13).

Maybe someone will find a solution for this..

Thank you for your time.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2020
  7. The Scorpion

Hi there Craiasazapezilor

Thank you for your comments here on the Event.

As a player myself, I wholeheartedly agree with you that this one is very difficult in which to make progress. The good thing for us is that the Event is open for a long time - until 24th February, so we do have a chance of getting some of the prizes from the game board.

All I can say to you at the moment is keep persevering, my friend.

Cheers fr nw
    Scorpion

ALIANA1955 likes this.
  8. ALIANA1955

ALIANA1955 bp_phrase_Forum_Regular

It is a very nice event. It is a pity that the scarce output of items makes it boring and disappointing.
    But that does not depend on us, or our strategies, but on BP.
    Luck.

The Scorpion, Alex192000 and yolokat like this.
  9. The Scorpion

Hello Aliana

Thank you for the feedback. Yes, it is a shame that the Shell drops are so low. The saving grace is that the Event duration is for several days, so hopefully we will have a chance to get some of those prizes.

Best of luck, my friend.

Cheers for now
    Scorpion

ALIANA1955 likes this.
  10. Labofant

Labofant bp_phrase_Forum_Regular

It's the third time we have an event with manta rays. The first time I barely made it to one animal. The second time I did 1 full round on the board plus 2-3 steps. Now I'm hoping to do 1,5 rounds on the board to complete my habitat. But it's a pain in the .... I have to spend so much time. It would be nice if the droprate would be just a little bit higher.

The Scorpion, gleeful and ALIANA1955 like this.
  11. The Scorpion

Hi there Labofant

I agree, it is a pain in the................neck ;):p

I do hope you manage to get a further 3 Mantas for your Habitat. We still have some days left, so all being well you will succeed.

Best of luck my friend

Cheers for now
    Scorpion

ALIANA1955 and Heïva like this.
  12. ___Blitzz___

___Blitzz___ bp_phrase_Forum_Greenhorn

Every game should have a 'entertaining' factor.
    An event like this annoys rather than entertainment because it is almost impossible to develop.
    Whether I use a filter for recycling or not, it doesn't matter, the result is 99.9% of the number of times I try to create something. Negative. I am not talking about a few weeks but months and months in a row that I cannot manage to make a habitat for OW. And then we now get an event like this.
    This is not an event intended for players but an event intended for BP to be able to sell.
    Very sad that BP grants so little to his players.

13. mariampoutzou

mariampoutzou bp_phrase_Forum_Old_Hand

Congratulations .... Congratulations .... totally agree...!!!

14. kiras

kiras bp_phrase_Forum_Living_Forum_Legend

Hi, I agree with my classmates.

Point 1 - In Ocean it is very difficult to manufacture an enclosure if you do not have the necessary materials, which are complicated to obtain, so most players do not have almost enclosures and it is almost impossible to get a prize.

Point 2 - It takes a long time for the animals to need to assist them that makes it very difficult for Items to come out.
    There could be some animal from the PP store, such as the macaw of the land zoo, which is the animal that quickly needs care.

Point 3 - Why when there is an event in the land zoo, items also go out in the ocean zoo and no items are obtained in the land zoo when there is an event in the ocean? ... I can't find anything fair. And more for how difficult it is Ocean.
    The quantity of Items that they ask for is the same in the Ocean event as in the terrestrial events, unlike in the terrestrial one you have hundreds of enclosures and in Ocean I only have 40.

I have completed the blanket enclosure, but although there is a lot of time, as Mr. Scorpion says, I have not managed to take even 1/2 turn ... it is desperate and frustrating ... I understand my colleagues that it is already the third event scratched and cannot complete it.

RUBILITA, patocua46 and ALIANA1955 like this.
  15. Najlepszy1590

Najlepszy1590 bp_phrase_Forum_Emperor_of_the_Forum

Wait until February 14, maybe some code will help you in the event like last year.
    ;)

RUBILITA and mariampoutzou like this.
  16. mariampoutzou

mariampoutzou bp_phrase_Forum_Old_Hand

Congratulations .... Congratulations .... totally agree...!!!

patocua46 and RUBILITA like this.
  17. Najlepszy1590

I told you so? :p

mariampoutzou and kiras like this.
  18. kiras

kiras bp_phrase_Forum_Living_Forum_Legend

You are fortune teller?

[​IMG]

mariampoutzou and Najlepszy1590 like this.
  19. Najlepszy1590

Fortunately, no, it reminded me of the previous year. :D

mariampoutzou and kiras like this.
  20. Янчик1979

Янчик1979 bp_phrase_Forum_Greenhorn

We were given the bonus code bemyvalentine
    • All 11 Assistants for 48 hours
    • 200 each of Brown, Pink and Blue Sea Shells (for use in the current Board Game)
    • 1 Pair of Swans (1 Male & 1 Female)
    Don't forget to activate

Last edited: Feb 15, 2020
    mariampoutzou and The Scorpion like this.