Zoo Dolar

Discussion in 'Questions & Bug Reports' started by lucas98mm, Jul 7, 2020.

Dear forum reader!

If you want to get actively involved in the Forum and participate in the discussions, or want to start your own thread or topic, you will have to log into the game first. We are looking forward to your next visit in our Forum! Please be sure to register if you do not own a game account. CLICK HERE
  1. lucas98mm

lucas98mm bp_phrase_Forum_Apprentice

Hey, good afternoo
    I'm trying to buy some zoo dolars but is getting an error.
    It says that it's not possible to finish the shop. I'm trying buy by credit card. Someone could help me?
    Thank you

Last edited: Jul 7, 2020
  2. The Scorpion

The Scorpion Team Leader Team Zoomumba

Hi there Lucas

As this is a payment issue I must ask you to contact ZooMumba Support. Please make sure you select 'Payment problem' in the dropdown menu in the 'type of request' box.

Give them as much detail as possible on what you are trying to do BUT under no circumstances should you disclose your PIN number or any password. The Payment Support Team will never ask you for this information.

I hope all goes well for you.

Stay safe and well, my friend.

Cheers for now
    Scorpion

3. lucas98mm

Thank you so much. Hope this work as soon as possible. Thankx

The Scorpion likes this.
  4. The Scorpion

You are very welcome, Lucas.

Stay safe.

Cheers for now
    Scorpion

5. lucas98mm

Hello again. I tried to bought it one more time, I tried to change the credit card but it didn't work. What should I do?

I sent the ticket twice... Do you have another way that I could solve this? Thank you so much for your attention

The Scorpion likes this.
  6. The Scorpion

Hi again Lucas

I am sorry that you have not had a reply from Payment Support. I am aware that due to the current Covid pandemic many people are still unable to get into the office, in Hamburg. I am sure that their work is stacking up, but they will get around to answering you in due course.

I know that this doesn't help you much and that I do not have any better news for you.

The Moderator Team is unable to help you here in open forum as personal payment details cannot be exposed and open for all to read. This is for your, and every player's, safety and security.

Please do try again with payment Support after the weekend, and please keep hold of any transaction receipt numbers on your phone or email as these will help when Payment Support get back to you.

Again, I really am sorry that I and the Team here are not able to help you wit this one.

Please rake care and stay safe

Cheers
    Scorpion